Anybody OVERDUE for their period?

StrongerDust

Reaction score
Has anybody gone past their expected period due date and is waiting for a BFP or AF to arrive?

I'm currently seven days late. I haven't tested since about 4 days late.
I'm too scared to test, plus I don't have any IC's left, only Clearblue but don't want to waste them on a negetive result!

So...
How late for your period are you?
Have you tested?
When did you last test?
When do you plan on testing again?
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms?

I got my first period after 5.5 years last month ( beginning of may ) and so I'm asuming that I have a 28 day cycle. I haven't had much stress this cycle. I'm day 28 today, 14dpo but no period. No spotting? I had some cramps yesterday and tender blobs, had dry fetching on Friday,.but tested yesterday and this morning a big fat bfn. So ill go for a blood test tomorroe so I don't waste my frer .

I'm 9 day late...this will be the third period in a row I've missed! Last tested 3 or 4 days ago, don't want to test again :( I had some spotting the day AF was due but nothing since. Hmm not sure about symptoms..had cramping, some breast tenderness and lots of white CM but who knows what's going on lol

Xquinnix - you say your 3-4 days late. Are you always late with your af ? Or is it just this time you are late for af? This is my second month trying for a lo. Got my first af on the 5th of may so waiting to see how it goes. I'm 14dpo. No sign of af coming . Hoping this is a good sign

HELLO. my husband and I just started trying. I am about 7 days late on my period. I got my last period on May 1st and usually my cycle is 28-30 days. We have unprotected sex on may 4, 18, 26th and now june 2nd. I haven't gotten my period yet. I took a pregnancy test today after lunch (drank a lot prior to) and it came out negative on CLEAR BLUE :(

I have perviously had a "chemical pregnancy" or miscarriage. I might be testing too early or maybe I really am NOt pregnant. Last time my HCG levels didn't go up and I had a miscarriage after 12 days of a missed period. I don't want that again. I think i am going to wait to see if AF comes...and if she doesnt in the next 5-6 days I will go get a proper blood test. Maybe...someting is off..i dunno!! so stressed.

ooo i just posted in your other thread regarding this but..
my AF is late 3-5 days! i have lots of mild cramping, cm, headaches, tired, nauseous, and overall my stomach just doesnt feel "normal"
I havent tested but i am tomorrow! hoping for a BFP im 15dpo

I'm 19dpo 5-6 days late and have tested with a bfn! No real symptoms other than moody, super tired, cramping on and off, little backache, light headaches.. Getting really impatient!! We will be going into our 7th cycle of ttc if af shows! Ready for her to come and go already!

My LMP was April 30th - I am now about 5-6 days late, and just waiting any moment for the :witch: to attack me.

Symptoms:
Noticed odd cramping in right ovary yesterday
Have been having allergies? I never get them
Super sore throat/possible Strep today
Very congested; head cold.
Also very itchy boobies/nipples

Not sure if they mean anything or what...Just waiting it out till AF comes (or doesn't)

I have not tested yet as I am waiting for DH to get back in town. But I have had a slew of symptoms. Tender nipples, Montgomery's tubercles forming, cramps since 6 DPO, nausea throughout the day, sore throat, and high closed cervix since O day. Anyone else similar?

Hey ladies I went threw the same boat I was late and tested about 2 weeks after being late the test came back negative ...so I waited another month ...negative again the third month I still didnt get a period so after 3 and a half months of no period I decided to get a test... did the test and just figured it was going to be another negative as i was in the bathroom I glanced down and noticed a + sign !! I am going to the doctor june 17th and I am so happy :) I just wanted to let you all know that even after a cpl of months of getting a negatives try not to stress your body too much because sometimes I guess our bodies love to confuse us :)

Im on cycle day 38... still no sign of AF and I havnt tested (because I don't want to waste money on a test again, and because my periods are slightly irregular - but never THIS irregular.....) I have a couple of slight symptoms, but they could mean either or... I'm going nuts...

I tested this morning and got a BFN, time to wait for AF and test again in a few days.

Morning everybody, i'm on day 2 of a missed period. Just had my DD in December but due to my age we're already trying again and anxious for a positive! According to my astrology charts, Sunday June 9th is going to be a big day of positive opportunities and flourishes for me...seriously, I have to wait 4 more days to take a test? I've taken one daily since about -4 to AF and all are BFN. I hate this wait.

Hi There

AF was due yesterday, I'm now 15dpo, AF is usually pretty regular - first week of the month I always expected her to show her beautiful face :haha: but at the moment .......nothing.

How late for your period are you? - 1 Day
Have you tested? - Not yet - too scared to see icky BFN
When did you last test? - Caved at 12dpo but BFN
When do you plan on testing again? Hmmm......not sure, the weekend probably.
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? During the TWW I felt like every twinge, cramp, yawn or pee was a pregnancy symptom but now it feels like my body has stopped talking, its just quiet. The only think I am still noticing is my frequent trips to the bathroom, I can't stop peeing!! :haha:

I got full on AF today on cycle day 42.... so messed up. I was in agony yesterday with the worst cramps of my life thinking I might be dying! lol. I was only spotting yesterday but today its definitely in full swing... sigh

I got full on AF today on cycle day 42.... so messed up. I was in agony yesterday with the worst cramps of my life thinking I might be dying! lol. I was only spotting yesterday but today its definitely in full swing... sigh

:hugs::hugs::hugs:
SO sorry to hear this, hns!! You poor thing. Sounds like a rest day for you - Snuggle up and watch some TV. Hopefully next cycle treats you better!!

Keep in mind that maybe next cycle you should continue :sex: later just in case you ovulate later again (assuming that's why you were late)

How late for your period are you? 3 days
Have you tested? Yes BFN
When did you last test? Yesterday
When do you plan on testing again? Yes, probably tomorrow
Have you had any pregnancy symptoms? Nothing just feels like af on way, lower back ache. Had loads of brown discharge today, too late I think for ib so maybe start of AF - but she hasn't showed up yet

I always have very regular cycles of 27-28 days. I'm 4-5 days late and tested at 2 days and got BFN, I really can't stand to see anymore so I'm waiting to test again till 15th. The only symptom I've had that couldn't be related to af also is really bad heartburn, and my cramps have been different more like a dull ache.

Af was due yesterday. And no sign. I'm usually very regular but last month I was a week late and really got my hopes up so trying not to but I think I will test in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->