Anybody pregnant in Chichester or the surrounding areas?

ButtonJessie

TTC #2 :)
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm Jessie, I'm 25 (26 in August) and i'm looking to make some local friend in West or East Sussex. I moved to Chichester for university and settled here but most of my friends have either moved back home now or are quite a bit younger than me and certainly aren't looking to or interested in starting a family.

I'd like a local friend to go for coffee with, hang out and chit chat. Maybe even go to a local pregnancy swimming or yoga class at a later stage.

I'm still very early in my pregnancy but I thought I'd put the feelers out now, since it's never too soon to make friends!

Hopefully there's someone out there thinking the same thing!

Jessie
xxx

Congratulations on your pregnancy :D

I am 25 and live in Worthing, so that maybe be a little far out from you. I am 26 weeks, so a bit more ahead than you, but I am always up for a chat :D

Hi Lollip0p :D

Worthing isn't too far, though I'm not a driver sadly. 26 weeks! I can't wait! How are you feeling? Do you know if you're having a boy or a girl?

xxx

Lollip0p and I are due date buddies :happydance: we should attempt to meet up... J where is Worthing?!

It's between Chichester and Brighton Jetter :D And since you are OBVIOUSLY going to move to Chichester be closer to your best best friend and so that the bubbas can play together, Worthing wont be far for you either :p Yes meeting up would be great, the train from Chi to Worthing is only half an hour. 29 minutes in fact, lol! xxx

Wow that so cool that you know each other in the rw, and going through the same thing :D

Worthing isnt that great, people call it gods waiting room, so Brighton is slightly better, but maybe not if we had bubbas in tow.

I dont drive either :( wanted to before bubba comes, but i think pregnancy brain has struck me. Thats very precise on the train times ;-)

Im not feeling too bad, tired, but I work hours, like this week I am working 7am-7pm with some over night stays, I am a nanny. What do you both do?
We dont know what we are having, we want it to be a suprise, but i would like to know a little know, as i am so impatient, will you want to find out what your having?

I'm a nanny too! I only work 11.45-18.45 though, so not quite such long days! I'm self employed though, so I wont be getting maternity pay which absolutely SUCKS. THis wasn't a planned pregnancy, but it's very wanted! Wish I'd been in a different job though, the financial peace of mind would really help about now!!

Yes, we are best friends in real life, it's a miracle we're getting to do this together :D

wow! Its a shame neither of us drive :-( would have been good to meet up for nanny meets too.

Ah no about maternity pay, thats kind of rough, I thought nannies couldnt be self employed? Yeah i do know what you mean about financial peace of mind, its going to be tight for us, i would love to have a year off, but I think we are only going to be able to afford for me to have 6 months off, and its the uncertainty about going back too, with other peoples children iykwim.

Thats so lovely about you two being best friends :D

^She's a self employed nanny cos her boss is a tight mofo who tricked her!!!

I drive but need to pass my test, Button IS GOING TO LEARN before Bubba is here and I AM GOING TO TAKE MY TEST!!! So fear not we can meet up no problemo :rofl: shall we meet up in Brighton one day then?

Oh and i'm having a boy! Did want a surprise but the joy of shopping got to me...!

Oh.............. she has one those types of bosses............

I took my testa couple of weeks ago and failed :( all because i indicated to pull over, pull the handbrake up, out the car into neutral, and then turned the indicator off, and because I didnt turn the indicator off first it was a fail :( I thought it was more important to do the handbrake and neutral first, but maybe not?!
I have just got to work out whether I wanna take another test before the baby is born or after, as the next test date isnt till 30th of june.

Brighton is good with me :D lots of lovely shops :D

I know what you mean about the shopping thing, I keep seeing so many cute things, and I just want to buy :D we have a growth scan next week, hopefully the bubba will keep their legs crossed, but i wouldnt mind if we did find out.

Well at least you'll still fit behind the wheel at June 30th!! Go for it- that seems like such a strange reason to fail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->