anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

melissa850, did you test today? I hope your AF didn't show up. I was due AF yesterday and so far she is a no show! My FRER's haven't arrived in the post yet, so I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow so I can test. I also had the yellowish cm, but it quickly turned to a peachy colour and stayed that way for a few days. Now my cm is just milky too. I also got a negative at 10dpo... we seem to have a few things in common! I'll let you know when I've tested.

Thanks ladies!! But now I just took my last hpt and it seems to be lighter or the same as the one I took Saturday pm and I expected it to be much darker as it was fmu and I am now 15dpo. I'm hoping these wondfos are just horrible at showing progression!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 1
Stop testing mcw :hugs:

If you wanted to test again. No drinking for at least 4 hours. Empty your bladder completely, 1 hour after your last drink and test 3 hours after your last wee. x

Good luck Blondie!! I hope you get your BFP soon!!!

I'm still waiting on AF to arrive, 3 days late now, all BFNs on dollar store tests & FRER. Yesterday my cm threw me for a loop and turned almost EWCM again but it may just have been from BD x4, I was thinking if AF was going to show to try to kick start it that way lol... Today cm is back to thick lotion-like & white. No cramps or other signs of AF. BBs still ache on sides under my arms, shoved DH off me last night all night because they hurt so bad.

Starting to wonder if what I thought was IB was just the witch being weird. It would've been 4 days early and way too light though. My periods are normally extremely heavy and I don't usually spot beforehand. Checked my cervix position and it's low and hard. At a loss here, half expecting to wake up and AF be here.

Sharnw- lol I am done testing! I ran out if tests except for a cb digi but that won't tell me anything I don't already know lol. I am happy to be done though and awaiting my first appt. how are you feeling? The last two dsy exhaustion has hit me like a ton of bricks and the last two mornings I have been very nauseous to the point where I can't eat breakfast!

Melissa- I hope you get an answer soon!

I feel normal so far, ms will probably hit me next week :wacko: ;) its a love hate situation :rofl:

Thanks Melissa, but unfortunately I'm back to CD1. Good luck to you though, I hope your AF is late due to a soon BFP!

I originally planned to test this morning but I started cramping in my lower back really bad yesterday, which soon spread around to my lower abdomen (felt similar to AF cramps but more of a burning feeling). A few hours after the cramps started, I began having light brown spotting which turned into dark brown spotting by the end of the night. Today I woke up to passing some blood clots which turned in to what looks like my normal AF. I never got to take a pregnancy test in the end, and my luteal phase was 3 days longer this cycle which is very strange. It is usually 11 days, but this time it was 14 days (I chart so I know exactly when I ovulate). Possible chemical? Guess I'll never know. Will just need to see what happens with my next cycle.

Thanks ladies!

I'm so sorry AF got you this month, Blondie. :hugs:

I'm on CD 29, 15 DPO. I normally have 24 - 26 day cycles, so I have no idea what is going on. AF should have been here Saturday.

I still have no idea what's going on with me... Another negative test today on a dollar store cheapie. No AF, no sign of her coming either. I've been nauseous and disoriented feeling all day today. Breakouts everywhere on my body, which never happens, not even around time for AF. I guess I'll give AF til end of the week to show and try testing again with FRER if not. :wacko:

Edit: As soon as I posted this I started spotting pink again, I'm thinking this may be AF for real this time... Sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->