anybody testing next week? Aug 3-10th

It will be on your chart page under your chart. There will be link. Copy and paste the bb code chart thumbnail

Testing for the first time tomorrow morning if AF still doesn't arrive : 8/7
Trying my hardest not to test tonight out of anxiousness.

The rest of 9 DPO my spotting turned to a pink/brown color but very light and only seems to appear when I wipe, I wore a liner all day and there was barely anything on it. I'm hoping this was implantation bleeding and not AF about to rear her ugly head... It's seemed to stop for now as well.

My cycles are normally a little on the short side, around 25 to 26 days. I'm trying to tell myself to hold out to test until Sunday but I know I'll crack before then. It's just very unusual for me to spot at all before my period, they're typically very routine. Trying not to get my hopes up!

GL ladies!

AF showed up this morning at 14dpo. She was 2 days late, so I was getting my hopes up... :cry:

But at least I got 13 LP days this cycle!!! :happydance: Hopefully it will become normal...

Another low temp :( so I expect ad today or tomorrow, oh well t least if she hurries up then we can get trying again!!!!!

12dpo today... went home and tested again yesterday with an IC and I SWEAR I can see a faint shadow on it. Used another wal-mart brand one as well and the faintest of faint lines showed up within the time frame. Not getting my hopes up this cycle :(

QOP good luck!!

Melissa I hope it was IB :)

Fripit :hugs: x

Lara your not out yet x

Shedevil FX your line is more noticeable tomorrow x

Awful back ache today!!!!! So tired as well. My nearly 2 year old doesn't sleep through yet, so I think that's why my temps are so erratic, when he sleeps through I get nice even temps, then on the days he has me up, they're either randomly low or high!!! Might try vaginally next month to see if that would work better for me?

Good luck to all you ladies! af got me this morning... might be able to sneak in an end-of-August test!

Really, a summer baby would be perfect for me as I'm a teacher...

For those curios about symptoms I had some weird ones lol. I didn't know what was going on. At about 4dpo I had a tingly numb feeling in my fingers and toes, then the next day I had pink eye (not related to pregnancy lol) then at 8dpo my boobs started hurting, I was exhausted, had cramps and constantly hungry. 9 dpo I noticed that I felt bay's ionic everytime I was around garbage. 10 dpo my temp shot up and I got my bfp and was terribly hungry yesterday, and low back ache. I have been craving chocolate and I don't even like chocolate! Lol oh and everybody and anybody has been irritating me to no end for no reason lol. I'm better today but the last few days if anybody even said hi to me I was irritated!

Also ladies, to those of you with low temps, I thought I was out too when my temp was just barely above my coverline for two days in a row before shooting back up above my previous high temps the day I got my bfp.

Sorry this is rambling.. I'm just reading through new posts and see a lot of ladies with similar symptoms! I thought I was just going crazy and symptom spotting, but I guess not!

Mcw mine was low too until I got my bfp :dance:

I've been having some good symptoms the last few days. Felt dizzy, exhausted, frequent urination, had pinching pains and cramps in uterus area, and peachy coloured cm the last couple of days when I wipe. Also my temp has went up the last couple of days when it usually would be going down by now. I'm 11dpo today, and my LP is 11 days, so af is due tomorrow! I took a hpt 9dpo and 10dpo, both negative. These were on cheap hpts. I've ordered a couple of frers which should arrive in the post today.

How is everyone else doing? Any more bfps? :)

Stella- sure :) here you go https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b5dcd/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Blondie- good luck girl!;)

Shedevil-sorry af got you! Fingers crossed for September!

Shedevil, fingers crossed September is yours :flower:

Praying that my last post was actually just an IB! :shrug: It was very light and went from a peach/pink color Tuesday (8 DPO) to a peach/brown color Wednesday (9 DPO) and was done by Wednesday night. Since then I'm having a huge increase in CM that started out tinted almost yellow-ish and is now just milky.

I'm hoping it isn't just a strange cycle and that I'll get a BFP on Sunday. I was going to test today at some point but I've talked myself into waiting another day to see if AF shows, she's due to start sometime today (Saturday). I tested on Thursday which would've been 10 DPO and got a very clear negative. :wacko:

Fingers crossed for everyone still waiting to test!
:test:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->