• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anybody tried Tiny Eco wraps?

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Has anybody tried or heard anything about Tiny Eco wraps? They have the cutest designs and I really want one of the pink rose wraps (near the bottom of https://tinyeco.com/store/index.php?cPath=11_10), but I'll need a small which they make on demand so there's a minimum order of three. They're only £4.50 each so three won't break the bank but I don't want to waste my money if they're no good.

Sorry never tried, they have some cute ones though. I love fleece, but I have soakers, shorts and pants in it, never used a wrap made of it. Hopefully someone will have more info for you though :D

Thanks for the great link, I have found a cute present for my friends baby on there!

Oh I can't resist any longer, I'm going to order them now. If they're not very good, baby can wear them when she goes over to grandma's! ;)

i use them they are awesome we have the full set of pirate pants (skull and cross bones) :-D

I'm so glad you said they're good. I must say I'm very impressed with the service so far. I ordered three wraps to be custom made yesterday evening and received an email today to say they've been dispatched!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->