anybody?

adamswifey

misscarried 1st trimester
Reaction score
Hello all :flower:
How is everybody? Since changing to NTNP i havent been on here as much, its quite a nice relief tbh without all the worrying and obsession.
Anyone else feeling the same? Im feelin much bette about NTNP just want to let it happen when its right :thumbup:
So any one if their first month of NTNP and feeling chilled out and good about it?
Love to all :coffee: x x x

this is my 1st try at ntnp and im finding it alot better,no stress,just nice and relaxed:coffee:

Hi, we are NTNP as Jaden came along using 2 forms of cantraception so i dont think we will have any problems conceiving *touch wood*. I am thinking about charting though as my AF isnt regular and i have a brain like a sive so i prob wouldnt know if i was pregnant for a good few weeks :blush:

I put 29 days on my chart thingie below but to be honest i dont know lol.

x

This is our first month ntnp and I'm loving it lol.

It's so much more less stressful and we can concentrate on 'us' :)

well I guess this will be my first time NTNP had a chemical preg. last month so we are just going to let it happen when it should. I can't say that we are doing a lot right now cause ever since the ms he has been pulling out, and then sometimes using a condom. I hope everyone gets there BFP soon sending lots of Sticky Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!

Hey, my first month NTNP is going really well, we have just been enjoying ourselves (possibly a bit too much). I am even somewhere in the 2ww and not symptom spotting which is really good so far........lets hope the chillout continues lol!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi, This is my 1st month NTNP after our mc, it suits us so much better especially as oh works so much its nice not having so much pressure and stress on us. I hope everyone gets there BFP soon! xx

This will be our first time at NTNP. I am pretty rubbish with cycles and stuff like that, so it's easier for us to take the relaxed approach for now. I will prob not even realise I am Pregnant if it does happen!!.

Hi all,
I'm a newbie to the forum!
After being on it for 10 years, I came off the pill 4 weeks ago and the af arrived 2 weeks ago (Its the only time I've looked forward in anticipation to af ever!!! lol!!!!).
This is our first time ttc after wanting to for a long time and I agree, it is fun! :blush:
Me and the oh aren't telling anyone else we are ttc and it kinda feels like a naughty little secret.
Although, I am dying to tell my sister as she has been hinting for a long time for us to have a baby!
Its just less pressure if noone knows :winkwink:
Fingers crossed for all of us!

Sorry ladies I just realised my post didnt really make sense cause I put ttc but i ment ttc by ntnp!
I'm still not sure that makes perfect sense!!!
I guess we are just going with the flow and hoping for the best!!!
sorry for any confusion peeps x

hi bekc and yep it is more fun and a lot less stressfull. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"