Anyone 37 and TTC after a miscarriage?

Deethehippy

TTC a miracle before menopause
Reaction score
Hello ladies
I am Dee, i am 37 and my partner is 45. I have 2 adorable children from a previous relationship aged (8 and 11) but am wanting one last child together with my OH.
We had a miscarriage over christmas and have been trying this past cycle but today i got the dreaded AF :(
Anyone wanna join me TTC?
I just want another baby before i am tooooo old lol
Dee :flower:

Hi Dee,
I'm 36 and have been TTC for 20 months with a miscarriage after 12 months TTC. I feel your pain.
I have no children so DH and I are desperate for baby no 1.
How long have you been TTC?
Babydust to you x

Hiya
We were trying 5 mths when we got pregnant with the miscarriage, i am now onto my 3rd month after it so not that long i guess. Don't know how people do it long long term, it is very tough stuff this TTC.
Sending you tons of baby dust too :flower:

Hi i am having my 3rd mc at the mo,i had another in june 2010 and oct 2010 and one back in 2000.I am 39 have 3 children but none with my dp of 3 years.We have been trying since feb2009 and took a year to concieve but now i have had 3 mc in a row,had all hospital tests done which all came back fine xxxx

Hi everyone, I'm 39 DH was 47 on Saturday. I've got three earth sons, they're 21, 12 and 10. The eldest one is from a previous relationship.

We had an 'accident' and got pregnant last summer, after the initial shock we were really happy, sadly I had a MMC at 8wks in August.

We'd been so excited that we decided to try again and got pregnant after first AF. Everything was great, fantastic 12 week scan. Heard heartbeat at 15 weeks, then at 16+3 I had just one tiny spot of blood (I really mean tiny with no bleeding at all afterwards) so phoned midwife who said to pop down just to have a quick listen for heartbeat. After half an hour she still hadn't found it so sent us to hospital. We had a scan on the ward and were told our baby had died. I had to be induced and was 16+6 weeks when I delivered our beautiful boy Archie. They couldn't find any reason for his death.

We're now TTC again. I'm so scared but know we can't give up on our dream of having another baby. Our boys would love a little brother or sister.

xxx

hey ladies , im 37 dh 35 been tryin 4 years with 2 mc one at 12 weeks baby stopped growing at 7 , one in dec there at 7 weeks , i have 3 kids 2 sons 20 and 14 and a daughter 16 , and im remarried and hubby dont have kids , got the rcm clinic on 31/march , hope they can find out the problem ,i also use the cbfm thats helped me with my cycles but only one bfp since oct , good luck ladies im sure we will all have our wee bundles of joy soon :flower:

Sounds like we are all in similar situations, i'm so sorry for all your losses :hugs:
I really hope we can all get pregnant this year :flower:
I am working on my yoga (used to do it and it made me feel better physically) and trying to eat well etc plus i am taking EPO and folic acid. I even get OH to take zinc and vit c as i heard is good for the spermies lol
Anyone have any other tips to improve our chances?

HI Dee think ive saw you on other threads. there are so many i cant keep up.. need to sort them out lol. i get lost in them . Anyways yeah i had a mc jan at 19 weeks. bled at 6,7,9,17 and then lost at 19 baby was healthy clot prob detached from womb and that makes baby detach:( anyways iam on cycle two now after mc cd2 iam going to start the soy , evening primrose and vit c :)

HI Dee think ive saw you on other threads. there are so many i cant keep up.. need to sort them out lol. i get lost in them . Anyways yeah i had a mc jan at 19 weeks. bled at 6,7,9,17 and then lost at 19 baby was healthy clot prob detached from womb and that makes baby detach:( anyways iam on cycle two now after mc cd2 iam going to start the soy , evening primrose and vit c :)

Yeah i read and add to a few threads but it is very hard to keep up!
Maybe i just need to stick to one :flower:
Hopefully we can all stay in touch.

Hi Ladies!
It is so nice to know there are others in the same boat as me. I hope we can all support each other on this journey. I just turned 38 and DH is about to turn 39. Married 2 1/2 years. First for both of us. Had pretty much decided that we weren't going to have kids, but weren't positive. We were going to have to make a decision very quickly, but right before Christmas, found out we were due in Aug.
I had a natural miscarriage Feb 8. I was supposed to be 11 weeks, but uterus measured 8 weeks. I guess you could say I had a blighted ovum, as there was no fetus, but I hate the way that sounds. Miscarriage was extremely painful for a couple of hours, but passed everything.
I knew I wanted to TTC right away. Midwife and doctor both said to try as soon as I wanted, and I was kind of hoping to not even get AF. But, no luck. First AF after natural m/c yesterday. My cycles are super irregular, so I told DH that we'd start BD at 8 days and just keep going. How bad can that be? I don't think I have ever been so impatient in my whole life!
sam

Hi there
may i join you ladies?

I am 36 and have 2 lovely daughters aged 9 and 11 from my previous marriage.

I have been married to my new hubby a year in april and have been ttc since we got married, i have sadley had 2 miscarriages in this time one in october and the other on NYE, my af arrived today and i feel totally deflated, i would just like to make some ttc buddies that are in the same boat as me.

baby dust to you all

xx

Hi Ladies!
It is so nice to know there are others in the same boat as me. I hope we can all support each other on this journey. I just turned 38 and DH is about to turn 39. Married 2 1/2 years. First for both of us. Had pretty much decided that we weren't going to have kids, but weren't positive. We were going to have to make a decision very quickly, but right before Christmas, found out we were due in Aug.
I had a natural miscarriage Feb 8. I was supposed to be 11 weeks, but uterus measured 8 weeks. I guess you could say I had a blighted ovum, as there was no fetus, but I hate the way that sounds. Miscarriage was extremely painful for a couple of hours, but passed everything.
I knew I wanted to TTC right away. Midwife and doctor both said to try as soon as I wanted, and I was kind of hoping to not even get AF. But, no luck. First AF after natural m/c yesterday. My cycles are super irregular, so I told DH that we'd start BD at 8 days and just keep going. How bad can that be? I don't think I have ever been so impatient in my whole life!
sam

Hi Sam,

Sorry for your loss.
We are very similar, I have been married for almost 2 years and DH and I have no children so we are also trying for our first.
I was never very maternal but since the my loss, there is nothing else I want in this world.

Spellfairy, sorry for your loss hun, 19 weeks, that must be so hard.. fingers crossed you get your forever baby soon

Sounds like we are all in similar situations, i'm so sorry for all your losses :hugs:
I really hope we can all get pregnant this year :flower:
I am working on my yoga (used to do it and it made me feel better physically) and trying to eat well etc plus i am taking EPO and folic acid. I even get OH to take zinc and vit c as i heard is good for the spermies lol
Anyone have any other tips to improve our chances?

Dee, thanks for starting this thread, I always feel like I am one of the oldest people TTC and feel that the 20 somethings have all the time in the world whilst we have a biological clock that is ticking super quick so hoping we can support each other on this never ending journey.

Hi there
may i join you ladies?

I am 36 and have 2 lovely daughters aged 9 and 11 from my previous marriage.

I have been married to my new hubby a year in april and have been ttc since we got married, i have sadley had 2 miscarriages in this time one in october and the other on NYE, my af arrived today and i feel totally deflated, i would just like to make some ttc buddies that are in the same boat as me.

baby dust to you all

xx
Hi Monkeysocks,

Sorry for your losses hun, AF starting can be an emotional time - remember we are here for you to vent, rant, moan - whatever makes you feel better.

Come on girls, we can do this :dust:

Hi ladies

Sorry for your loss Sam, your miscarriage happened on my birthday :( I also got my first AF after my miscarriage that day :(
Thank you for joining the thread, we can all stick together and get some more positive things happen soon!

Thanks Newtoallthis, i just wanted some buddies on here that were in a really similar situation so we can understand each other.

I hope we can keep this going!
Have a nice day everyone
Dee :flower:

Oh and welcome Monkeysocks and i am really sorry about your losses :hugs:

sorry for your losses ladies :hugs:

can I join in tho Im only on the verge of 36? :)

Been ttc for 2 years and had 2 mmc last year - have pcos and my family usually go through the MP by 40 (tho a few went through MP in their 20s and 30s) were being re referred to the fertility clinic and go back in May

fingers crossed for us all :flower:

Hi Rowan
I am sorry for your losses :hugs:
I hope the fertility clinic can do something positive for you :0)
Do you know if you ovulate each month? Maybe you have a chance before may?

We will ALL get our BFPS!

thanks :) I have been ovulating every month since taking clomid (last time we went to fertility clinic - they took us off the books after our second mc!) which is good news so you never know we may get lucky before May - and hopefully the next one will be ok x

Lets hope you do get lucky before then then :flower:
And all of us! :0)

Hi ladies, so sorry for your losses,

May I join you? I am 37 and had mc at xmas, been trying for 12months so was gutted.....cycle seems to be back on track and this is my first month using a cbfm so we will see how that goes.

AF has been horrible since mc, totally changed but its the same each month so I suppoese thats whats gonna be the norm for now.

Anyway would be nice to have some ladies to share with that have been in the same place.

Baby dust to you all and hope you all have a nice wekend planned

Kat

Hi ladies, so sorry for your losses,

May I join you? I am 37 and had mc at xmas, been trying for 12months so was gutted.....cycle seems to be back on track and this is my first month using a cbfm so we will see how that goes.

AF has been horrible since mc, totally changed but its the same each month so I suppoese thats whats gonna be the norm for now.

Anyway would be nice to have some ladies to share with that have been in the same place.

Baby dust to you all and hope you all have a nice wekend planned

Kat

Course you can Kat, my MC was christmas/new year too, i was so excited that it was that time i found out i was pregnant and then it all got taken away.
We will all get our BFPs again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->