Anyone 4dpo and looking for a TTC buddies??

oh yeah...im hoping that too...i feel a bit sick now but that could be the slice of cake iv just eaten...im completely paraniod lol, i dont know what im feeling, i reckon its just in my head...i hope not tho xx

Ha chocolate cake rocks!! I'm trying to stay really positive but then dont want to get my hopes up to much either grrrr damn mother nature why is she such a beast??

Sooo how is everyone today??? I'm feeling a bit down today as i've got the usual AF symptoms so it looks like this might not be my month :cry: I hope everyone is feeling ok and the witch stays away! xx

i fel the same chellxx :( xx

When are you going to test?? I've been doing an ic every morning and all BFN!! Today I have been having some cramps a bit like AF but i normally only get the the day before she arrives grrrrrrrrr I'm just glad business is busy and the sun is shining or i'd be back in bed lol! xx

:( i tested at lunch time - BFN AGAIN!! awww its poop! I cant wait to home and climb into bed, im so tired and depressed today! My head is killing too :( im just fed up. I think im going to give up now, i cant keep doing this every month...x

:( i tested at lunch time - BFN AGAIN!! awww its poop! I cant wait to home and climb into bed, im so tired and depressed today! My head is killing too :( im just fed up. I think im going to give up now, i cant keep doing this every month...x

Aww huni don't give up you'll get there!! I think if the witch gets me this month then i'm chucking all the tests out and will just leave things be or i think i might go round then bend!!

Hi Chellx...AF hasnt arrived as yet...still hope...I do have slight cramping, nothing bad tho...wonder why im late...iv changed my diet tho so could be something to do with that?? i test saturday BFN :( i darent test yet... xxx

ooooh tasha thats good your late hun,, are you normally pretty regular???

x

i spot on each month...Im putting it down to stress this month tho...and a change in diet maybe, not getting my hopes up...she always gets me! :( xx

i just want to know now, i want AF to either come right now or not at all! grrr. i hate this not knowing xx

oh Tash keep them hopes up, did you see that winegums has got a bfp?? she posted early on in the thread!! I

I've had a bit of cramping but no AF yet whoo!! i'll know more tomorrow as i'm always so regular its always a day of slight cramping, a night of pain and being hot and AF in the morning, i tested with a FR yesterday again and a BFN, if the witch doesnt show by wednesday i'll test with a cb digi!! maybe this is the lucky thread and we will all get a BFP!!!! :dust: :dust:

...i've been doing a bit of snooping and 2 girls from this thread have a BFP so there is hope for us all yet!! I've seen your expecting af soon schnoodle.. do you want me to have a word with the evil witch for ya?? xx

awww girls, this is getting harder each month :( i can feel shes on her way, shes doing the rounds! i was trying not to get excited but i know shes going to get me :( boooo!

congrats to winegums, i didnt even see her post :( aww well done hun!! xx

awww girls, this is getting harder each month :( i can feel shes on her way, shes doing the rounds! i was trying not to get excited but i know shes going to get me :( boooo!

congrats to winegums, i didnt even see her post :( aww well done hun!! xx

Aww :hugs: to you hun, i really don't know what to say, but i do know where your coming from. This is only our first cycle but its been such a long road to get here and now it seems that my body wants to play tricks on me as i'm having all the pg signs but that blimin line just aint appearing!! I've done loads of ic's about 4 frer and a big fat NOTHING!! Now i just want af to come so i can get on with next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->