Anyone 4dpo and looking for a TTC buddies??

Chellxx

Soon to be 3 under 3 eeek
Reaction score
This is my first cycle of TTC, i'm 4dpo's and already symptom spotting and poas addicted haha!! I've been having cramps but not like AF and feeling really :sick: i'm keeping everything x'd that this is my month and wondered if there is anyone out there who wants to be buddies?? xx

I am 4dpo today and in need of buddies to go crazy with too! x

im 3dpo can i join you please? my boobs feel a tad sore and had a few pains in boobs 1dpo and yesterdat tummy was sore like i did too many stomach crunches but thats all really apart from feeling a bit tired x

heya i'm 5dpo feeling not very positive about this month!! xx

aww, thanks for the replys nice to hear from everyone. I feel like i'm cracking up. Brough a pack of fr tests today and am checking my dates hourly to see when i can test ha! Ive also brought some IC so that i can kill the urge if i need to but not expecting anything from them lol!

aww sending :dust: and +thoughts for this month, hopefully it works out better than your expecting.

i have about 12 ics leftover they are teh 10miu ones though so think they are sensitive? also got 2 clearblue, 2 superdrug and 4 clearblue digies for when i get my bfp lol!! think that will be enough for now. atm i'm using opks though in the hope i wont need them next month! ha xx

i have about 12 ics leftover they are teh 10miu ones though so think they are sensitive? also got 2 clearblue, 2 superdrug and 4 clearblue digies for when i get my bfp lol!! think that will be enough for now. atm i'm using opks though in the hope i wont need them next month! ha xx

haha ok so its not just me then? They are the ones i have so fingers corssed, might have to go out and buy a few more to keep up now ha!! What is opks?? i'm v.new to all of this so still getting to grips with the lingo ha> xx

haha i have 25 ics 2 frers 2 clearblue didgis and 4 asdas!!!

Hey guys,

I am 4 dpo also and am having quite a few symptoms. Abdominal pain, sore bbs, lower back pain, was up at least 4 times last night had a hard time sleeping for some reason. I have only i HPT and hope it is the only one I will need. Have to be self controlled with poas lol. Good luck to all of us :)

you know i think im in the wrong job maybe making my own brand pg test is the way forward.... dont worry girls i'll make sure all of yours show them BFP's for you!!!

I'm out tonight for a friends hen night and have wangled it with a friend (who does know we are ttc) that i'll drive so hopefully no one will suspect anything coz i am the worst lier in the world and will probably spill all lol!

aw we are at a wedding reception tonight, gonna have to have coke and pretend its got vodka in dont want the mil being suspicious!

aww thank god my mil and mum are both living in Cyprus or i'd have been found out ages ago lol! they don't even know DH has had his vasectomy reversal lol!

hehe dont get me wrong i love my mil but theres some things you just dont share!!

How is everyone doing today?? Managed to get through the night without to many questions ha mind you at one point all the mum's decided to share their horror labour stories WHY OH WHY do they do this to me haha!!

well, im a div i ebnded up with a glass of wine and 2 martini and lemonades?? what a tit i am i pray its my month i really do. no signs or anything though.....

aww i'm sure that that won't make a difference hun, you never know it might make the bean a bit boozy and make it snuggle in a bit further lol! This is gonna be one long week ha!

I'm feeling really positive this month, lets just hope i'm not being too cocky ha!

Hi ladies can i join you?
I am 4 Dpo today. Had EWCM this month alot and ov pains and poss opks on the 12th although my preditors of various kinds said i was due to ov on the 14th?? Since then i have had very sore bbs, my teeth hurt like hell on thursday and friday but thats about it so far.
hows everyone else feeling??
xoxoxo

Hi Ladies, Mind if i join too? I think i am 3dpo! I had a missed m/c on March 27th and we have tried after my first period and am hoping i wont get my second!!Due af 27th/29th...longest two wks ever!! best of luck all. x
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->