Anyone 5-6 weeks want to share thoughts & feelings?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I did a thread like this back in 2010 when I was pregnant with my DS so I thought I would do it again & hopefully make some friends along our journey together.
-------+--------
A bit about me....
I'm 32 years old, I have a partner of 10 years he is 48.
We have 2 children, Lucas who is 4 and Katia who is 3.
I lost my Mum almost 4 weeks ago and then a week or so after I got a faint :bfp: on a test. I am so happy although a little scared as I had a m/c back in August last year at 6 weeks.
So I'm 5 weeks 3 days and I'm feeling generally okay, tired and hungry.
I have paid for a private scan at 7 weeks to put my mind at ease.
My Mum's funeral is Tuesday when I will be 6 weeks 2 days and I feel that's when babies heart will begin beating.
Look forward to hearing from you ladies
Xx

Hey,

So sorry to hear about your mum, but also congrats on your pregnancy. Must be quite an emotional time. I wish you a healthy and happy 9.

im 7 weeks but hope you don't mind me sharing.
im 25, been with partner for 8 years. He is 27.
We don't have any previous children
We got pregnant on first month TTC, which was a surprise as I had it in my head it would take a few months at least.
I am so scared of a miscarriage, blighted ovum etc. We both really want this baby and just afraid of something going wrong you know?
My scan is in 5 weeks time (i'll be 12 weeks then), i really just want that time to come and to hear that everything is ok. I feel it will then sink in and feel real.
My symptoms are VERY mild, sore boobs, on/off cramps and really bloated. No M/S or nausea, no food aversions or fatigue. I don't feel pregnant at all, so it does worry me a little.

x

Hey all,

Sorry to hear about your mum ,

Im 29 , ive a very nearly 2yr old son with my ex husband and found out a week ago i was expecting again with a man i was seeing , it was a huge shock as it took a lot to get my wee boy , im 6wks 3 days , have had a rough time since finding out on Monday was admitted with a suspected ectopic thankfully it turned out to be a severe kidney infection , everything is making me feel nauseous even people lol

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm 5 w 4 d. I am so very bloated. I am generally small, so this is very strange to have my budda belly sticking out. We'll long hair don't care as long as my baby is ok :).

So sorry about your mum big hugs!!!
I am 28 and was not in any way planning for a baby! My husband and I split last year and had only been back together for 2 weeks before we conceived and I had decided on no more kids.
I had actually been tracking my cycles so i didnt get pregnant and I ovulated 3 days early so I think this little one was ment to be!
I had quite a lot of bleeding at 5 weeks but all was fine with bubs despite being in limbo for 4 days until I found out I was still pregnant.
Oh I have 2 other children mr 3 and a half and mr 18 months.
symptoms are complete exhaustion!!! Like seriously tired all day every day to the point I get bad headaches :(
I suffered hyperemesis with my last 2 pregnancies and threw up until about 28 weeks and I though this one would be different so far not as bad nausea all day every day and threw up the last 2 days but only once thank goodness!
It is difficult feeling this tired and sick with 2 kiddies home all day everyday but hey thats the beauty of it all I guess lol.

Thanks for posting!
Great to read your stories.
So...this morning I woke up with a new symptom, I feel very nauseous!!
I feel very warm today too!
Let's see what the next few days bring.

Is anyone else super bloated. My tummy feels like I swallowed a basketball

Haha hotbell most definitely do!!!! I feel so yuck and bloated like I have constantly eaten to much my bloat usually goes down around 10 weeks so bring on 3 weeks time!!!
I think the bloat is more uncomfortable than the bump!

Hi :)

Im very sorry for your mom :hugs: But I can't shake the feeling that the timing of your bfp is not accidental

I am Maria, 29 years old. Preggo with our second child. My older son is 3 and is eager for a sister (we shall see).

I am feeling nauseous 24/7, which is very annoying although I am not throwing up and very tired all the time. Hard to function overall ((

Thank you Maria, I wonder if this is meant to be and I really hope so.
I'm so worried all the time but I must try and relax a little. I'm so tired today too which isn't easy with 2 children x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->