Anyone 6dpo? What Symptoms do you have?

Hi,

not 6dpo, only 4dpo but AF cramping like the witch is about to show ALL day :(

xxx

I'm on 5 dpo and i have absolutly no symptoms at all :wacko:. Does that mean the chances of me being pregnant is slim??
I have a daughter already who was a happy accident and i didn't find out i was having her until i was 9 weeks so i didn't have the tww or symptom spotting lol.

So are you testing the 11th? Or will you be POAS before then?

I'm 3DPO, and I have backache, headaches and tiredness.
;]

I will probably poas way before I should :blush:

Not sure whether symptoms vs. no symptoms is good or bad... had an early chemical in Dec 09 but apart from that I haven't been pregant for 20 years lol

:happydance:

Tell me about it !!!!!! I've had hardly any sleep I'm so anxious about my temps being OK, God knows how I'll cope when it comes to POAS lol some months I'm OK and others I'm totally TTC obsessed and this is one of them :( probably Jenny Renny with her reading, got me all of a flutter :) !!!!!! xxx

I never charted this month, but i did have alot of ew cm and pains in my left side as well as smileys on my cb digital opk. I just hope we bd enough :shrug:
We bd sunday, tuesday, wednesday and friday so fx.

If we don't get our BFP this month i'm going to try pre seed and start charting, if i can get my head round it :wacko:

Thanks Ladies I Have,

Backache
Headache
Tiredness
Constipation (TMI)
Hungry All The Time
Gassy
Bloated
Thirsty
A Cold

I POAS this morning, i dont know why as i know its WAYYYY to early and it was BFN as i knew it would be. I dont normally get anything to suggest AF is on its way.

Do you think there could be a possibility of me being pregnant?

:flower:

Hi ladies,

Am a 35 year old newbie here ttc #2, already blessed with a beautiful teenager. Have read the threads on this post and think that you ladies are supportive & inspiring & hope you will be to me as well.

I'm currently 4dpo after my 2nd month of using cbfm with my first ever peak on 27th April. Never managed to dtd with OH as he irritated me that evening, got 2nd peak on 28th and we dtd late that night. We never bedded before or after the 2nd peak due to tiredness & work + he was getting on my nerves!

I know that we should have tried a little harder but had O pains on the 28th & 29th April and since yesterday sore boobs, back ache (from circuit class maybe?), O type pains on left side + wetness/moistness inside me, sorry if tmi!!

Hope that I'm in with a chance (all it takes is one little swimmer!) haven't been pregnant for 13 years & don't remember much of anything, af due 10th May, will poas then!

Babydust to all of us & here's to lots of BFP's.

Hi Lexus! Goodluck! what CD are you on then? I am on CD17 and hopefully we dtd enough. I am usnure of when i ovulated this month so cant comment on dpo!!! I have three older sons, and 2 little ones, my dd who is 3 and my ds who is 2 and trying for my last. This is my first month. Just to reasure you, i had my dd when i was 39 and my ds when i was 40 and had no trouble ttc. I was on the pill for 18yrs then came off and caught on in the first month. Similar with my ds. Not sure how it will pan out now though as i am that bit older. x

Hi Mumoffive, thanks for the reassurance it's good to hear other ladies who have had babies later in life, I just pray & hope that it happens SOONER rather than later!

Am 6dpo today & have slight sensation in lower left womb area, apart from that hardly anything else..no backache, cm & boobs feel fine today! It's going to be a long 6 days from here before I start af or get my BFP:wacko:

How are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->