Anyone 7DPIUI today (June18)?

wantbump

Reaction score
Hi,

I had my first IUI cycle this month. I had clomid CD3-7 and got the trigger shot last Tuesday night and IUI was done Thursday with two mature follicles. I am on progesterone as well. Today I am 7dpiui, anyone else on the same boat?

I'm three days post IUI!

I used femara, trigger shot and frozen sperm. I'm going crazy already! This is my third IUI. First one was a total flop - complete and utter fail. 2nd was a good attempt, but unfortunately didn't work. So here we are at number three!

I kind of wish they had put me on progesterone, but they never even held that as an option for me. If this cycle doesn't work, I'm going to ask them about that again for the next one.

Third time is the charm you know!! I hope this time you get your BFP. How many eggs did you have? I only had two 19 and 22 mm. Don't know if that's enough :nope: As for Progesterone, *I think* it is given to avoid miscarriage. I was slightly PCOStic before so my RE might have thought I will need it. But I have never been pregnant, ever.

Hopefully so!

I do have PCOS, so I'm on 1500mg of metformin and then the femara. I've only had one egg each time. It only takes one egg!

This time my egg was 20mm at the trigger shot ultrasound, so that's good to go! :thumbup:

Two eggs is great! I've always hoped for two eggs, but it just hasn't ever happened. And this is my fourth round of drugs and ultrasounds. My first round they discovered tumors that had to be removed. (Well, tumors and ONE egg!) That's all resolved now.

We'll see what happens. I'm feeling a little hopeful this time. FX for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->