Anyone 7dpo (31st may) ??

Shell'sAngels

Reaction score
Dont feel positive myself this month but thought id see who is with me???

Im testing thursday morning 10dpo .... the same day im due to go and visit my baby neice whos only 3 days old awwwww

babydust to you all :dust:

Ηello!
I'm 7DPO too and not positive at all :wacko:
I have some crumps at the right today...
I want to test at 10th of May, but I think I could not keep myself testing earlier:haha:

Hi hun,

According to my ticker I'm 6dpo but realistically I'm either 4/5 dpo due to not getting a peak on cbfm & going by my ewcm + ov pains, so I'm sort of with you! :thumbup: Don't know when to test maybe next sun?

fx for both of us & lots of :dust:

im getting pains on my right too hun, i had that so bad last night i was actually worried....

Isnt it funny tho cuse i just dont feel positive at all this month.... im tryin so hard not to symptom spot!!

fingers crossed Lexus xx

FF puts me at 7dpo but I'm sure I O'd on cd12 so I think I'm actually 8dpo :wacko:

I'm getting a few things going on but trying not to symptom spot to much - and failing miserably :dohh:

I could test on Wednesday (10dpo) but will try and wait until Friday (12dpo) or even Sunday (14dpo)... Ideally I'd like to wait until the 9th tho as I'll actually be officially late by then. But I know I'll cave! :haha: :blush:

Good luck everyone !!!:hugs:

Hi! I am 7dpo today, and for the hell of it POAS today and got a BFN, which I was expecting :) (I had read all these threads yesterday of positive tests on 7dpo, so figured what the heck)
I wish I could say I will hold out til the 8th (14dpo), but I'll probably give in on 12dpo, next sunday. :) :)

Hi! I am 7dpo today, and for the hell of it POAS today and got a BFN, which I was expecting :) (I had read all these threads yesterday of positive tests on 7dpo, so figured what the heck)
I wish I could say I will hold out til the 8th (14dpo), but I'll probably give in on 12dpo, next sunday. :) :)

lol yeh prob abit too early but i have known bfp's as early as 8-9dpo.... so ya just never know!! :thumbup:

Ive always had mine at 10dpo so im waiting till thursday... if i can lol

I am 7dpo, and was sure it was a no go this month coz I took a opk the day FF says I o´d and it was negative. Having said that I am sooo tired, and have sore sides to my boobs like last time, so now I´m beginning to wonder?? I won´t test until 14dpo because I don´t want to know if it is a chemical, or be disapointed by a bfn. I´d rather wait until I´m due af or later.

i am exhausted too, just wanna sleep sleep and more sleep, but agian thats something thats pretty normal for me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->