Anyone a couple of days either side of ov please help...

Mummy and Preggo with #2!
Reaction score
I have noticed a pattern over time of unusual signs that tell me ov is going to happen soon:

- I get a stiff neck on the right hand side.

- While checking CP/CM I notice the muscles “down there” are much tighter.* :blush:

- I get a red area at the back of my tongue either side….don’t know if any of you have heard of “Tongue Diagnosis” how the tongue corresponds to areas of your body?* Well when I look at a Tongue Diagnosis map (see below) those areas correspond to my kidneys??? There isn’t a matching point for ov and I don’t know what my kidneys have to do with anything but it definitely happens every time.

https://www.jivaka.com/org/docs/class4/Mirror Tongue Diagnosis.jpg*

Can anybody else who is oving/due to ov soon tell me if you get these tongue spots too – or any of the other signs I have mentioned – or any other interesting ones!?! :thumbup:

Seriously? Nobody? Must be nuts then :rofl:

Lol ive never checked my tongue lol,
I just get the usual Ovulation pains and EWCM...Although i dont use OPK's so not sure if im actually ovulating... :flower:

Noooo.....never had these...but i will deffo check next month x

Can anyone within 2 days either side of ov check their tongues and let me know if I'm on to something?

I just got my + opk but my throat is sore and had a cold so is not looking too healthy back there at the moment! Never heard of a tongue map - how cool!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->