Anyone a psychic?

GeorgeyGal

Reaction score
Ive always had something in the way of psychicness if thats a word! Usually when Im not meaning to use it, but the amount of times Ive read someones mind or thought of something just before it happens is quite uncanny. Are there any exercises I could do to maybe enhance this or control when I want to do this? Or a good book on this?

Eg a friend might ask guess what so and so said/did and it could be completely seemingly impossible to ever guess and I will without thinking too much about it, or I will say the same thing as someone else at the same time, or I will just 'know' someones favourite 'fill in the blank'. I used to play this game as a child with tarot cards, a whole deck Id pick one symbol and then divide the cards into piles and remove a pile at a time until I had 2 cards left, strangely enough the last card left would always be the symbol I had chosen 9 times out of 10 and it not it would be the 2nd to last card.

Is it true that anyone can be psychic given enought practise or is it really a gift?

Hi!
Personally I would get in touch with the spiritualist national union, SNU, and ask them where your local spiritualist church is, they might hold development circles, or something similar.
There are loads of books on psychic development. Or you can get guided meditation apps for iPhone / pod. Or you can teach yourself to meditate and you'll develop that way.

I believe everyone is born with psychic ability, but some people are more 'open' to it than others.

:) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"