Anyone actually WANT a c-section?

Blue_bumpkin

Love My Little Monkey :)
Reaction score
I am so scared of labour it cant be normal. I have the strangest feeling I will be too overwhelmed by the whole thing (probably sounds really silly!) and not get through it.

I may need a section due to low lying placenta but feel perhaps Itd ease my mind if I was having a section, anyone else feel this way?

It seems one thing after another has went wrong with this pregnancy and I just dont feel I can rely on my body anymore if that makes sense :cry:

Im terrified too.....I want a c-section :(
But I know that in the long run, the natural way is always best....Good Luck hun! xxxx

Not even if you paid me it will be a last resort! I had a lap and dye and tubular surgery to get this baby in the first place and there is no way I could have looked after a baby in that state, never had so much pain. Labour will be done and dusted before you know it a c-section now that is weeks. I only had 3 small inscsions (sp?) through my tummy muscles and a nasty infection but the pain, discomfort inability to do anything has amde me prefectly aware that I would never have a c-section unless I had no choice at all (life and death only!!!)

Each to their own tho I have heard people have had great experiecnces still can't drive or pcik up the baby but not the pain and infection I had.

Worth considering the inpact on you. Your body is designed to do it naturally so have faith in mother nature!

Good luck whatever happens - sorry if this scares or annoys anyone but it an honest and frank answer!!

:)

Yeah i do huni, i was born with a hole in my heart and was told i would never be able to give birth naturaly but they are unsure now. I am really scared incase my heart cant take it :-( But i find out how i will be giving birth on the 21st so cant wait hehe xxx

with my 1st i was adamant i wanted a c section i was so scared of labour im such a wimp, but i did it naturally (well with drugs haha) and it was fine i was up and around within a couple of hours carrying my baby around

2 years ago i had a operation to remove a ovary it was the same inscion as c section and same recovery and i can honestly say its not nice! the pain is awful from recovering and this time my baby is still breeach so there is a c section possiblity and im terriffied.

Dont be scared of labour trust me its so much easier than a c section in the end xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->