• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone already decided on baby names? Or ideas?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi! Just wondering if anyone has pinned down baby names yet! We've just found out i'm pregnant on sunday so haven't ready started yet. Just wondering what everyones ideas are? xxx

We are discussing/arguing over this. I never thought for 5 seconds that OH would be so picky over names. I quite literally read out the top 5000 boys names to him and we have ONLY THREE that he is "could like but isn't sure" about. Rawrr.

We are definitely looking for something strong, can't be spelled wrong, can't be mispronounced and can't be made fun of.

Yup! If I have a boy, his name is going to be Grant Deen (Grant because I like that name and Deen because it is a family name).
A girl is going to be Carolyn..we're still working on a middle name.

I have my girls one picked out. It came to me a few days ago and I fell in love with it and just know thats the name if this baby is a girl DH won't get a say lol. Its a secret for now though but other names I like are Violet (DS2 would have been called that had he been a girl), Aimee or Lily. Middle names will be Hope Louise.

Boys names haven't a clue I like Jenson but I haven't fallen in love with it. Mind draws a blank with boys names DH choose DS1's name and we both agreed on DS2's name.x

Newly pregnant so just playing around with names for fun. What do you think of Delilah? I THINK I like it but OH not so keen! Is it popular these days? I wouldn't want to pick something super popular or super rare, anywhere in the middle is fine :)

We've had our names picked since TTC. I've been set on Amelia and it took DH months to warm to it and Dominic is the boys name he got set on and here at 21 weeks they're still our favorites. :)

Citrus - Delilah gets the song stuck in my head, not necessarily a bad thing though

Originally, had this LO been a girl, she would have been Elena Rose. But since he isn't, we're set on Tobias James. DH went through 5000 names (not kidding) with me and only liked: Joel, Atticus, Emile, and Tobias. We couldn't use the first for family reasons, so he gave me free pick over the name. It was important to me that he had a huge say to help him bond and since I chose our last DS's name. So Tobias it is. DH is elated.

He's already told me there will be no Toby in our house but I already know that won't work so well with family and friends. :haha:

We pretty much decided on names.

If it's a boy: Lucas (aka: Luke) Jacob
If it's a girl: Allyson (aka: Ally) Rose

I know we have awhile till we find out but at least we wont argue like we did over our son's name. That was long and I thought that we would never agree on a name.

I'm not pregnant yet, still ttc#3 but currently have Jessica Faith and Christopher Joseph. I'm not in LOVE with these names but my dh is also very picky and shot down most of my favourites so it's a compromise. I also had Eliza and Alyssa for girls, and Michael and William for boys.

Not preg yet, ttc in Nov/Dec. we have our short list:

Lincoln Arthur or John Joseph Arthur

For girls: Rose Lilliana, Ava Lilliana or Phoebe Iris

I think we will def stick with one of these, but middle names may change :)

For a boy we quite like Alex or Morgan, and girls we like Evie, Ivy, Sophie and Isabella. This list will probably change again next week though! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->