anyone applied for passport lately?

Did you contact them about it but she didn't? I'm wondering if they are out to get people to upgrade. X

I definitely think when I spoke to them they worried me into agreeing to upgrade. It was my own fault not being more organised but they do have people over a barrel really - easy way to increase income!

It really annoys me how they still say 3 weeks when sending them off. I don't want to contact them unless I really have to though x

No we both contacted them unfortunately.

On the positive side... Because they had it longer than three weeks, they didn't charge me to upgrade.. x

Oh mine will be with them 3 weeks on Tuesday so fingers crossed!

Bumping this back up with everything coming out in the news!

I'll be ringing 2moro as it was 3 weeks since it was sent today and we travel 2 weeks 2moro!

Blah have you had yours yet ?

No but I'm in the upgrade queue! Will get a call on Monday or Tuesday and it'll be printed within 4 hours and posted within 24 so I should have them in my hands Thursday at the very latest!

I got my daughters renewal passport through the door this morning. It was sent 3 weeks ago last Monday and I received a text to say they had it exactly 3 weeks ago today.

The papers are making a right mountain out of a molehill and causing people to panic. It has been the case for as long as I can remember that unless you absolutely have to then you don't send off a passport application during May and June. They are always behind because the main time people go away is May through to Sept.

Not really rach. People are waiting 6-8 weeks which is double the time they quote. Durham office is really behind but liverpool and Peterborough aren't as bad. The inconsistencies are really unfair.

I couldn't book holiday before I had mine in hands. Lol worry to much. Hope yours arrives soon Blah!

I've rang and finally got through and because I don't have the reference number they can't tell me but he's put in for me to have a call back from Durham but that is within 48 working hours which he said end of day Monday! He did ask if I knew if the counter signer has been contacted which I don't know but have just messaged my OH to find out if they have, least that will tell me I guess if it's actually been looked at or not!

Well I've just sent all the documents off for the boys earlier this week. I did online application and then sent the documents after.

We are looking at going away the beginning of August...nothing's booked yet. Will wait until we have passports in our hands - might be lucky!

3 weeks tomorrow for me so will try and track it. We have decided to stay in the uk this year so I don't need it in a rush anymore but will update how long it take when it arrives :)

Does anyone know the direct line for Liverpool passport office?

Mines 4 weeks today and I'm waiting for a call back from the upgrade team, I travel a week 2moro! I'm getting nowhere though cause i don't have the application number! I don't think we're going to get it in time

Does anyone know the direct line for Liverpool passport office?

From what I know you can't ring them direct you have to ring the advice line who put you in for a call back from them!

I got 1 yesterday and 1 today :)!

I got a call before so they have at least opened mine. He said 7-9 days, so that will be 4-4 and a half weeks without upgrade x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->