Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

when are you testing or are you going to wait until your 'late'?

hey can i join the thread and symptom spot with you ladies, im 5dpo today i think and i had some strange cramping the last couple of days but still had the same last month and the month before and trying to resist putting it down as a symptom!!
but be nice to have someone to share the dresded 2ww with!! x

I have tested a few times already but nothing! I wasnt expecting anything so early anyway but I just couldnt help myself! I only use the cheapies off ebay. This morn I got the negative line but where the other line to make +ve should be I swear it had a teeny tiny bit of colour on the side (not on the front where the line is) but I think it mau have just been something in my contact lens & me wishing too hard!! :haha:

How about you, when you going to :test: :haha:

x

hey can i join the thread and symptom spot with you ladies, im 5dpo today i think and i had some strange cramping the last couple of days but still had the same last month and the month before and trying to resist putting it down as a symptom!!
but be nice to have someone to share the dresded 2ww with!! x

Hiya! Course you can join us!! I am in my 1st month TTC and have had some crazy symptoms, but I really do think it is just cause I am really badly symptom spotting! :haha:

How long have you been TTC?

x

I have tested a few times already but nothing! I wasnt expecting anything so early anyway but I just couldnt help myself! I only use the cheapies off ebay. This morn I got the negative line but where the other line to make +ve should be I swear it had a teeny tiny bit of colour on the side (not on the front where the line is) but I think it mau have just been something in my contact lens & me wishing too hard!! :haha:

How about you, when you going to :test: :haha:

x

no idea... theres chemist near daughters school really want to buy a test! but soooo nervous..
is there any next day delivery sites i can buy tests from?

Hmmmm I am not too sure, check some sellers on ebay they sell like FRER etc and can offer next day. Is it really still likely that I may still get a BFP even after I got -ve today? I am really doubting this month will be the month now.

x

aww great! Well Its sort of my first month....well my first month of actually charting temps and using opk's i was taking the "if it happens it happens" attitude the last few months but deep down inside really wanted it too...so i decided to stop trying to be cool about the whole thing and try a bit harder to make it happen :)
So i finally had a positive opk on day16 and got right down to buisness..desperate to feed on everyone elses symptoms lol it really dose help.
So it would be cool if you got you BFP first time aye!!!!! i hope you both do its really good getting all those symptoms and them actually being real with so im very excited
when is everyone testing? x

but you may had got a verrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrry faint +

i wouldnt test at least until 12dpo

just brought 3 frer off ebay 1st classed ... so hopefully can be testing 2moz x

Yep I tested even last week josey cause I admit I have a bit of an addiction!! :D I am going to try and wait now though but no doubt I will keep trying!!

FX'd Gemma, I reeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyy hope you get a BFP!!

x

i reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope you do aswell ....

i doubt it though these last 37 month i think i could had brought first responce business out lol amount of money spent!

Lmao. I havent brought the ones from chemist YET!! :D

Sorry josey I am 11dpo.

x

lol....

hoping ive seen my pram already lol :)

https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42777041&mcb=core

oooooo good luck gemma!! :):)
and hulahoop its still a tad early so your still in!!!
i was reading a thread on here the one where theres 11bfp's within the thread and 2 of the ladies who got pregnant both got negatives until they were 14dpo, so a few more days and that might be more accurate. good luck to you trust me i know how you feel being a poas addict..especially with those ebay tests, you can buy so many, i think hvae about 50 of the bloody things..the temptation is soooo hard to resist..but either way that possible faint tinge of pink you saw could get darker!!! xx

lol....

hoping ive seen my pram already lol :)

https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42777041&mcb=core

OMG that is one of the ones I like!! I love the ones that are lie down ones and then can change to forward facing!! I like the one in charcoal also. Theres a few others I like but they are like £700 or something and I wont be payin that :haha:

x

oooooo good luck gemma!! :):)
and hulahoop its still a tad early so your still in!!!
i was reading a thread on here the one where theres 11bfp's within the thread and 2 of the ladies who got pregnant both got negatives until they were 14dpo, so a few more days and that might be more accurate. good luck to you trust me i know how you feel being a poas addict..especially with those ebay tests, you can buy so many, i think hvae about 50 of the bloody things..the temptation is soooo hard to resist..but either way that possible faint tinge of pink you saw could get darker!!! xx

Thank you! I really hope something comes of it!! And FX'd for you, when will you be testing?

x

one of mums have it and im in love also for £300 you get a free carseat worth £120!!
and if your supersticious like me you can leave it at store and pay monthly and get it delivered around due date :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->