Anyone approx 5dpo? My first eva TWW - buddy anyone?

I am only in first month and it is mad how impatience shows much more when you are waiting for the D-day to come!!

x

im super inpatient!! i wish smething happened so we know we're pregnant lol

Lmao, that would be ace!! I remember when I was in primary school and someone had meningitis so we all had to have medication and it turned your wee orange!! :D That showed it had gone into the system I guess so deffo blue wee would be ace if you were pregnant!!!

lol!.... i just wanna know... however if im not my hopes are on march!

Deffo! And if I dont get March latest there is gonna be some trouble :D

x

ohhhh deffinately i'd want money back!

my partner dnt believe in them tho lol... he as a answer fir everything!

saying that i had a popular jenny renny one payed £7 she said december 2010 and was wrong now wont answer my emails

i just been reading my emails also had reading off suzy who said bfp january and octover 1st baby ... :o
i forgot about that

ohhhh deffinately i'd want money back!

my partner dnt believe in them tho lol... he as a answer fir everything!

saying that i had a popular jenny renny one payed £7 she said december 2010 and was wrong now wont answer my emails

i just been reading my emails also had reading off suzy who said bfp january and octover 1st baby ... :o
i forgot about that

Wooooo lets hope she is right! :happydance:

I just had a panic, thought AF had got me, false alarm though! I keep getting like this warm sensation in pelvis and have to go the loo. And just I had the surge feeling again! I really hope AF stays away!! :growlmad:

x

Check out this item number on ebay! Madness that these exist. I may get me some to make me feel better!!

x

Okay so I really think AF might be on the way, either that or my IBS is starting to really play up!! I have lots of gurgling goin on right now!!

x

Aww dont give up yet hulahoop youve still got a couple a days and like i said loadsa women didnt see a bfp till missed period, so your still in...do you feel any different..? Im not going to test till 2 days before my period is due as i know by then itll be positive if i am pregnant and a definate bfn if im not. Ive got so many tests and im like you usually with testing all the time looking for that little pink line but it drives me mad so im gonna try and be good this month...although im now experiencing my normal monthly symptoms of pmt and eating everything in sight. I know that can be a sign of early pg but not for me..i do this every month at exactly this sort of time so not feeling very hopeful about that.
Good luck both of you :):):):) and keep posting them updates! x

im testing today... im 12dpo and my friend as the 10 miu ic's ... so if its bfn im out this month... really scared im going see normal bfn again but im too inpatient wait for period just really scared!

FX'd for you! I did one last night and got faint line, tried this morn and nothing! I wanna cry so bad! :(

x

but... bout of you hgc was stronger last night than this morning?

people say fmu however i get dry mouth take drink to bed and wee sometimes at 4am then get back sleep if i tested at 7am when i wake it wouldnt be strong..

your urine last night might had been stronger?! didb u hold it? could u see the line/.

just read thru ur other thread i seen a line!!
i've been using them for 3 years never got false positive! i have on superdrug and frer's though!!

maybe it was stronger last night...

I hadnt been to the loo for about 2 hours when I got that one last night. Lol. I really dont know what to do now as I am doubting it!!

x

I only have a Boots and a co-op or vantage pharmacies by me.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->