Anyone around 2 weeks late ?

toffee2010

Reaction score
Im 2 weeks late tomorrow .... Anybody the same ? Had two faint positives but had a BFN on sataday but havent come on still and have a deep set pain , like something pressing on it .... TMI i know but makes me feel like i want to pass wind:blush: . Hope im one of those many women who dont get a BFP till a few weeks on xxx

Annoying isnt it . I knw something is up for sure though , ive been very good with the ' i feel pregnant' up until now ... been getting a really dull ache in my pelvic and feel very open , like some one has put a balloon up inside me and keeps pumping . My friend noticed i was really really bloated too , and i hadnt eaten anything. I had this last year when i was pregnant , was the only symptom i had xx

Hi Toffee, you should probably see a Dr to rule out an ectopic, as they can be serious if left. hope everythings ok xx

I am well 2 weeks 4 days late driving me insane!!!!! I was so regular before like clockwork!! If I don't get 2nd af on the 30th then I'm ordering them to give me something for it to start lol!! X

Well im actually 17 days late , not 2 weeks ... miscounted . Im considering being naughty and going to the hospital and demand them to take a looks as ... white lie .... i have ectopic symptoms ... they shud be able to see me ..this is my only way of knowing . urine test ... not 100 per cent ...so thats my only hope xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->