anyone around 2dpo want to wait with me?

TTCabundle

Reaction score
:flower:

Im 2dpo today and getting impatient already haha! Im having mild cramping and hoping AF doesn't appear super early!

Pretty sure 90% positive I'm 2dpo I am on clomid this month and pretty sure I o'ed on cd10 not temping bec I do have littles that wake me up all thro the night so no way to confirm for sure but I'm sayin I'm right there with ya lol I go may 7th for my blood draw to confirm 0

I'm 2dpo! It's killing me too!!!!! Ugh!

This is what I have so far:
2dpo- This am, after I took my bbt, I went back to sleep and woke up at noon without so much as a toss or turn! This is unlike me (I did just finish doing doubles at the clinic this weekend). In the early am when I took my bbt-I felt fine (albeit with a stuffy nose) but at noon I felt very lightheaded before I even sat up, quick movement made the room spin, also very very very slight nausea when I got up. Passed quick though. Over all bleh feeling. But in a pretty decent mood.
CM: med/lots creamy CM. Some stretchy pieces to it.
CP: so soft it blends in with the vaginal wall, so closed I have to feel extremely delicately for it, wet

Symptoms spotting? Maybe, but I'm feeling it so we will see what comes of it!!!! I'm thinking I testing on Saturday! I got a bfp with my dd at 7dpo with middle of the day urine! I was charting so it WAS 7dpo!

So-

Well see if I'm that lucky this time around!!

Hiiiii everyone!

When are you all going to test? I told myself I wont test early but I probably will haha! Its my birthday on May the 6th so im kind of hoping for a bfp birthday present lol.i havent really had any symptoms apart from some crampi g and creamy CM.

Goood luck everyonee x

ajksand - of course you can join! x

Pretty sure 90% positive I'm 2dpo I am on clomid this month and pretty sure I o'ed on cd10 not temping bec I do have littles that wake me up all thro the night so no way to confirm for sure but I'm sayin I'm right there with ya lol I go may 7th for my blood draw to confirm 0

Ooooh good luck hun! Is it your first time on clomid? x

I'm 2dpo! It's killing me too!!!!! Ugh!

This is what I have so far:
2dpo- This am, after I took my bbt, I went back to sleep and woke up at noon without so much as a toss or turn! This is unlike me (I did just finish doing doubles at the clinic this weekend). In the early am when I took my bbt-I felt fine (albeit with a stuffy nose) but at noon I felt very lightheaded before I even sat up, quick movement made the room spin, also very very very slight nausea when I got up. Passed quick though. Over all bleh feeling. But in a pretty decent mood.
CM: med/lots creamy CM. Some stretchy pieces to it.
CP: so soft it blends in with the vaginal wall, so closed I have to feel extremely delicately for it, wet

Symptoms spotting? Maybe, but I'm feeling it so we will see what comes of it!!!! I'm thinking I testing on Saturday! I got a bfp with my dd at 7dpo with middle of the day urine! I was charting so it WAS 7dpo!

So-

Well see if I'm that lucky this time around!![/QUOTE

Im having pretty much the same sort of symptoms! Fx'd its a good sign xx

I was making some chicken noodle soup yesterday & OMG the raw chicken smelled soooo horrible to me & I had a ton of cm & that is so not normal for me.... I have told myself that I'm not testing until I'm late...yeah right...lol!!!!

Oh & went to the bathroom a little while ago and again tons of cm.... Wonder what's up with all this cm???

First round of clomid and I've gotten positive opks since cd 6 today is cd 13 still positive ( clearblue digital) so who knows I've noticed a little cramping. Today super moody not common for me but could also be the clomid who knows lol

First round of clomid and I've gotten positive opks since cd 6 today is cd 13 still positive ( clearblue digital) so who knows I've noticed a little cramping. Today super moody not common for me but could also be the clomid who knows lol

When I took clomid last yr i was horrible to b around bc of the moodiness. Hope ur mood perks up:)

3dpo- Tenders bbs (on side), metal mouth, lots of creamy, stretchy CM, CP is high, soft and closed, woke up covered in sweat DF even noticed it when he came home from work last night! Said he went to go turn on the fan for me but the AC and fan were already on! Dozed off in the car ride to work, and started getting sweaty too. Also, extreme hunger? Like almost nauseating??

Some fatigue, took a nap on my lunch break.

I am planning on testing Saturday at the earliest, I'm going off of my last PG with DD, I tested positive 7dpo with midday pee...so I'm using that as a reference guide.

So with the cp tmi question how do you know where it should be after O I heard before its super high and you cant reach it. Now I can reach it but it seems high but not as high as before 0. Its soft not like firm like the tip of ur nose I don't wanna read too much into it. I have stretchy cm today so thats a little confusing? Sore boobs and some cramping starting to wonder if I am just now oing????

So with the cp tmi question how do you know where it should be after O I heard before its super high and you cant reach it. Now I can reach it but it seems high but not as high as before 0. Its soft not like firm like the tip of ur nose I don't wanna read too much into it. I have stretchy cm today so thats a little confusing? Sore boobs and some cramping starting to wonder if I am just now oing????

I can relate about the readig too much into it. With my CP I've gotten accustomed to checking it only once a day, the same time each day, particularly because Cp changes through out the day. After O the biggest thin is that before AF it drops down low, firm and opens up for the flow. Try not to read to much into CP.

CM after O usually dry so any Creamy, stretchy abundance in CM is a pretty good sign though not really an indication of beig PG.

So you don't really have an O confirmation date?

I have stretchy/clumpy/lotiony creamy cm.... It's making it's way down to the panties too.

My CP is high soft closed and were and I chart so I know I o'ed. Sounds like you and me have te same dpo symptoms!!!

It does sound like you are Oing Ness, do you have any opks?

Todayy I've been having cramps again! And more creamy/wet CM! 4dpo and I'm sooo impatient!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->