Anyone around 38 or 39 weeks? Any signs yet?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Shortcake01, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Shortcake01

Shortcake01 Well-Known Member

I'm 38 + 4 and no signs at all. Saw the midwife on monday and she was 1/5 engaged so still a while to go! :hugs: xxx

2. rosieNo2

rosieNo2 Well-Known Member

im 39 weeks today having a few twinges today but not expecting anything to come from them as had this last week for about 8 hours n then they just stopped lol, really want this to be it though, i was 8 days late with my first n dnt think i can go through that again.
    Not had any other signs though apart from really of my food which isnt like me at all.

hope we all get to see our babys soon xx

3. Shortcake01

I was really hoping to be early which I guess I still could be. I'm so uncomfortable at night that I'm not sleeping so could do with an early arrival! What kind of twinges have you had rosie, are they like period pains or contractions? xxx

4. HollieQ

HollieQ Well-Known Member

I'm due in 2 days but no signs, nothing :cry:

Last week at my midwife appt she said baby was engaged but not how much so will find out tomorrow HOW engaged he is :happydance:

Ooooo i really don't want him to be late!

5. rosieNo2

rosieNo2 Well-Known Member

they feel like contractions but r very random at the mo just hope they get stronger n closer together, pretty fed up at the mo just want to meet my little man xx

6. Sarah24

Sarah24 Mummy to Finley

Trying not to symptom pick otherwise it'll drive me nuts, but no obvious signs yet : (

7. meglet_nz

meglet_nz Well-Known Member

I started having contraction like pains on tues and backache but no regularity to them although more when I'm up and moving around. Two more days at work, very frustrating that there's no way to tell if this is the start of something or just random pains!! X

8. Zooy

Zooy Pregnant with a toddler

I'm due in 3 days... nothing

9. Momx3girls

Momx3girls Well-Known Member

I am 38 +2 weeks and I have so many contractions that everyday I am thinking it's the day. It makes me crazy.

10. Loobyloo30

Loobyloo30 Mummy to one

Nope, absolutely nothing!!! Boohoo :'( xx

11. SoyLatte

SoyLatte Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel......

last night I had so many I got hardly any sleep....:coffee:

And now this morning I feel super sick and I've thrown up twice, feel like a third time may be around the corner and I'm afraid to eat cause of it :wacko:

12. Shortcake01

Ladies that are talking about contractions, do they feel same as Braxton Hicks or a noticeable difference? xxx

13. shortie1990

shortie1990 Mummy to two under 2 :)

I'm 38+5

I hate being asked 'any signs' you can go into labour WITHOUT signs! :dohh: yes I'm having 'signs' that my body is getting prepared for labour, as I'm bound to have as my body IS getting ready for labour! Doesn't mean I'm gonna pop tomorrow!

14. dannibou

dannibou Third Trimester

39+3 and nothing :-(

15. meglet_nz

meglet_nz Well-Known Member

I honestly don't know which is so frustrating. These hurt and feel like period pains and my back aches at the same time but everything I read says everyone's different. Everyone I ask says I'll know when they're contractions but I don't. Sorry to be so vague :wacko: x x

16. ttcnewbie123

ttcnewbie123 Well-Known Member

I'm 39+5, constant back ache and period like cramping for 5 days now, very uncomfortable braxton hicks which feel stronger than ever before- I keep thinking surely this is it but nope, still preggers!x

17. AmyR

AmyR Mother of 2 girls!

I am due in 4 days and NOTHING! Well, I am 1cm dilated and 75% effaced but baby is -2 station and has been since last week so doctor didnt think it would be this week! BLAH

18. Zooy

Zooy Pregnant with a toddler

Down below is tingly and when I walk I`ve got some pressure, it`s a weird feeling.

19. Sini

Sini Well-Known Member

Im 39 weeks today and Ive had some "signs" yesterday and today.. On and off contractions but waters are intact and no show as yet so Im not holding my breath :p