Anyone around 38 or 39 weeks? Any signs yet?

Shortcake01

Reaction score
I'm 38 + 4 and no signs at all. Saw the midwife on monday and she was 1/5 engaged so still a while to go! :hugs: xxx

im 39 weeks today having a few twinges today but not expecting anything to come from them as had this last week for about 8 hours n then they just stopped lol, really want this to be it though, i was 8 days late with my first n dnt think i can go through that again.
Not had any other signs though apart from really of my food which isnt like me at all.

hope we all get to see our babys soon xx

I was really hoping to be early which I guess I still could be. I'm so uncomfortable at night that I'm not sleeping so could do with an early arrival! What kind of twinges have you had rosie, are they like period pains or contractions? xxx

I'm due in 2 days but no signs, nothing :cry:

Last week at my midwife appt she said baby was engaged but not how much so will find out tomorrow HOW engaged he is :happydance:

Ooooo i really don't want him to be late!

they feel like contractions but r very random at the mo just hope they get stronger n closer together, pretty fed up at the mo just want to meet my little man xx

Trying not to symptom pick otherwise it'll drive me nuts, but no obvious signs yet : (

I started having contraction like pains on tues and backache but no regularity to them although more when I'm up and moving around. Two more days at work, very frustrating that there's no way to tell if this is the start of something or just random pains!! X

I'm due in 3 days... nothing

I am 38 +2 weeks and I have so many contractions that everyday I am thinking it's the day. It makes me crazy.

I am 38 +2 weeks and I have so many contractions that everyday I am thinking it's the day. It makes me crazy.

I know exactly how you feel......

last night I had so many I got hardly any sleep....:coffee:

And now this morning I feel super sick and I've thrown up twice, feel like a third time may be around the corner and I'm afraid to eat cause of it :wacko:

Ladies that are talking about contractions, do they feel same as Braxton Hicks or a noticeable difference? xxx

I'm 38+5

I hate being asked 'any signs' you can go into labour WITHOUT signs! :dohh: yes I'm having 'signs' that my body is getting prepared for labour, as I'm bound to have as my body IS getting ready for labour! Doesn't mean I'm gonna pop tomorrow!

Ladies that are talking about contractions, do they feel same as Braxton Hicks or a noticeable difference? xxx

I honestly don't know which is so frustrating. These hurt and feel like period pains and my back aches at the same time but everything I read says everyone's different. Everyone I ask says I'll know when they're contractions but I don't. Sorry to be so vague :wacko: x x

I'm 39+5, constant back ache and period like cramping for 5 days now, very uncomfortable braxton hicks which feel stronger than ever before- I keep thinking surely this is it but nope, still preggers!x

I am due in 4 days and NOTHING! Well, I am 1cm dilated and 75% effaced but baby is -2 station and has been since last week so doctor didnt think it would be this week! BLAH

Down below is tingly and when I walk I`ve got some pressure, it`s a weird feeling.

Im 39 weeks today and Ive had some "signs" yesterday and today.. On and off contractions but waters are intact and no show as yet so Im not holding my breath :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->