Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Lmao Robyn! :D Don't do it! Lol. They'll be covered in goodness knows what by now and nobody's that desperate!

I did 2 today... 1 ic this morning then a frer later this afternoon - I just couldn't resist. Both bfn so hoping at 9dpo if just too early. :)

I couldn't help but test this morning too hahah! BFN of course. Have some crazy cramping this evening - hoping it means something other than AF showing her face although it is reaaally early for her arrival x

That sounds positive kirsty! :D it's soooo hard to resist temptation! I have one ic and one frer left... due af next weekend and just wondering when to do both..?

Who am I kidding?! I will obviously do both tomorrow and then get more as necessary - i need help! Lol

Lol! I've purchased 20 ic for this cycle. No doubt I'll take at least 1 a day until I have a reason not to. Can't resist!

It's great to come on here where we're all the same - a bit nuts! :)

I feel like i'm baby crazy sometimes then I come on here and feel normal, lol. :D

It's the best way to be :smug:

Have you had any symptoms so far this cycle? I really should read back through the first 2 pages haha x

Lol, I know - I forget what day everyone is on!

Err, well...
A few crampy feeling but too high I think - about level with my belly button. Where is my uterus??!! :) I mean, how far does it go up..?
Anyway, also been feeling a bit up and down emotionaly but could just be work stuff.
Also, can smell ds's nappies way b4 dh - though that's always been the case really, lol!

How about you..?

I don't *think* it's goes that high up but I could be wrong! Just a lot of lower back pain and some cramping. I had ewcm 5 dpo just once after wiping and a blob of white discharge 8 dpo which has never happened to me before. Can't believe I still feel awkward talking about discharge after all this time on forums hahah x

Haha! The joys of being 'anonymous'! I say things on here that I would blush telling dh or best friend.

They say discharge after O is a good sign! I had a bit, but kinda creamy mostly.

It took a while to feel ready to have another baby after DS but now I want it more than anything - as we all do. x

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for our bfps this cycle! Aw, how old is your son? Ideally, we're hoping for a 3-5 year gap between our children x

Me too - hoping we all get good news! :)

Ds is 19 months and ideally we'd like the children to be 2-3years apart.

How many children would you like?

Morning ladies...

Just want to say your posts made me giggle. To test or not to test is the question. Fx'd crossed for BFP's..

As for me.. I had bad cramping last night and nothing today... I think im out of the race. The only time I will test is if AF is a few days late. Ill keep reading the forums though and see how you are all doing.

Lmao I am that desperate but I didn't do it haha!

Kealz my DD is 19 months too! I would love to get pg now because I think it's a good age gap!

I'm gonna sound crazy but I'm laying in bed and I keep gettin this gradual tightening from my uterus and then it reaches a point and releases..only think I can compare it too is Braxton hicks! Reminds me exactly of that! How strange

Xx

Kealz my DD is 19 months too! I would love to get pg now because I think it's a good age gap!

I'm gonna sound crazy but I'm laying in bed and I keep gettin this gradual tightening from my uterus and then it reaches a point and releases..only think I can compare it too is Braxton hicks! Reminds me exactly of that! How strange

Xx

Sounds like a good sign :) I really hope you get a BFP so ur DD can have a sibling. I think im going to log off today.. im really down and emotional about this.. Im so worried that im out. GL testing :dust:

Xx

Sounds like a good sign :) I really hope you get a BFP so ur DD can have a sibling. I think im going to log off today.. im really down and emotional about this.. Im so worried that im out. GL testing :dust:

Thankyou Hun and you never know! I hope we all get our bfps and can move over to first tri together!!

I've been down and anxious today I know the TWW is horrible, lots of baby dust to you Hun xxxx

I'd have at least 4 if I got my way but my partner thinks 3 would be his "I'm finished" number. We'll just have to wait and see! How many would you like? :)

10 dpo and bfn this morning. Starting to think I'm out!

I'd have at least 4 if I got my way but my partner thinks 3 would be his "I'm finished" number. We'll just have to wait and see! How many would you like? :)

Ooh I would like as many as my body would let me carry lol but my partner wanted 2, 3 at a push. So definetly 3 for me lol.

Ahh I have no pg tests to test this morning, surely 10 dpo is too early thou Hun? X

Ooh I would like as many as my body would let me carry lol but my partner wanted 2, 3 at a push. So definetly 3 for me lol.

Ahh I have no pg tests to test this morning, surely 10 dpo is too early thou Hun? X

I did think it might be a little early. AF isn't due for another 2-4 days so I'm hoping that's the case. It'd usually be 4 days but she arrived 2 days early last cycle smh. How many dpo are you? :) x

Hope your uterus is giving you a sign Robyn! :) Looking at your timelines, my ds is only 3 days older than your dd - he was born on 27th. :D

bdaysurprise - i'm sorry to hear you're feeling low. :( I must admit that I felt the same last night. Ttc and tww can make you ever so anxious when you want it so badly. Take the time you need hun - we'll be here to cheer you up when you come back. :)

Kirstie - We'd definitely like 2, and i think the idea of 3 is nice... so we'll see. ;) I'm.starting to feel like you kirsty - i'm 10dpo and bfn too (on ic). Oh I do hope we're both just too early. I'm due af on 17th and even on the frer packet it says the earliest to test is 6 days before (today) so we must be too early! I will probably cave and do one later, hmm... I know i should wait for fmu tomorrow really. We must be positive! :)

Hope your uterus is giving you a sign Robyn! :) Looking at your timelines, my ds is only 3 days older than your dd - he was born on 27th. :D

bdaysurprise - i'm sorry to hear you're feeling low. :( I must admit that I felt the same last night. Ttc and tww can make you ever so anxious when you want it so badly. Take the time you need hun - we'll be here to cheer you up when you come back. :)

Kirstie - We'd definitely like 2, and i think the idea of 3 is nice... so we'll see. ;) I'm.starting to feel like you kirsty - i'm 10dpo and bfn too (on ic). Oh I do hope we're both just too early. I'm due af on 17th and even on the frer packet it says the earliest to test is 6 days before (today) so we must be too early! I will probably cave and do one later, hmm... I know i should wait for fmu tomorrow really. We must be positive! :)

Ooh my DD was due on the 26th but she just didn't wanna come! I stopped feelin her movements on the 27th and long story short it ended in an emcs as the cord was round her neck twice and nearly lost her! So I'm glad for the c section :)

I reckon it's too early, since my mc my cycles have ranged between 28-42 days (annoying!) but most of them are 36/37 days so I reckon I'm 7/8/9 dpo today lol!

I'm meant to have some frers coming tomorrow but I'm already devising a plan as to what shop will be open on Sundays and sell frers loool, I just need to test xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->