Anyone around 6/7 dpo and wanna wait it out together?

Haha- i'm thinking i'll just use my last remaining frer today then buy more! It's burning a hole in my drawer..! :D

I had an emcs with ds too! He was due on 12th and was going nowhere. Went in to hospital on 24th for induction but heart rate was dropping at 6cm dilated. Then in theatre they said he couldn't go anywhere b/c the cord was wrapped around his legs! Skip forward a week in hospital and a horrible long labour and too am so relieved to have had the section! When we're lucky enough to the blessed with another one on the way, I might consider an elective section.

I'm in the UK! :D I had a feeling you might be because you post at normal times of day, lol! Are you a Brit too, Kirsty? :)

Thought I might join you in the two week wait ladies.
Currently 6dpo, had quite a temp drop yesterday (almost to coverline), then it went way up this morning to 36.60. Its never been that high post ovulation, usually sticks around 36.4ish. Keep thinking I might have a triphasic chart going but obviously its too early to tell yet.
Felt hungry/nauseous all day today, tired and sore all over, but I may just be getting sick.
Been trying for nearly 6 months, also managed to bd lots at the right time so fingers crossed.

I am indeed! Which region are you ladies in?! So strange to think that somebody you talk to on the Internet could be living in the same town/street as you!

Hi mrsclt. I had extreme hunger 6 dpo, could not stop eating!! Which is funny because I've completely lost my appetite today and yesterday

hiya all can i join u lovely ladies im some where between 7 and 10dpo had increased cm for last 7 days and feel tired all the time and more moody than usuall took ic this morning and had a nasty evap
hope we all get our bfps ths month

my lovely evap

Attachments

• DSCI1113.jpg
    DSCI1113.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 10
Mrsclt + Tjmyangel - welcome! It sounds like you both have positive signs! :D Damn those nasty evaps! x

I'm in the West Midlands! :) I know, Kirsty, lol! The size of America compared to little old us and we could live near each other. :) x

Would definitely be amazing if we all managed BFPs this month! I don't have enough fingers to cross for everybody haha x

Haha! Which part you from Kirsty? :) x

I have no idea of these regions lmao. I'm from Bedfordshire, like 40 mins from London..know that much haha. Xxx

Lol, in other words we're not close but still on the same island! :D

Exactly lol!

I'm about an hour from London so not that far at all xx

How amazin would it be if we all got our bfps this month or in the next few months and we could have like a coffee reunion haha xx

I'm having twinges in right side of uterus, quite painful At times x

Just read the instructions for the ic tests. You're supposed to wait 5-10 minutes for your result?! I've been binning them after 3! Rookie mistake!! Hahaha xxx

Lol! I'm about 2 hours from you Robyn, 30 mins north west of Birmingham.

Twinges sound good! I think my ovaries were aching earlier! Lol, at least I think my right one was. :D

Kirstie - go raid the bin!!! Lol. Or, like Robyn, perhaps leave bin stuff where it is! ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->