Anyone as bad as me??

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
to my craving for sweet things :D

ive just been to the shop and brought
  1. 2 big bags of toffee popcorn
  2. 1 bag of haribo
  3. multipack of smarties (includes 5 tubes)
  4. and some choclate from down stairs
:rofl::rofl: the shop lady gave me a right funny look as if to say "is that all for you" :rofl::rofl:

Well a girl can pig out and treat herself once in a while cant she??:muaha::D

Anyone else pigging out??

yep me :D im liking sweet things too at the moment and normally im more of a savoury girl!! at the moment i love having chocy biccies dunked in tea yum yum xx

yep me :D im liking sweet things too at the moment and normally im more of a savoury girl!! at the moment i love having chocy biccies dunked in tea yum yum xx

ummm yummy thats sounds tasty :D. Oh well are excuse is we are heavily pregnant and we need some sugary things to keep us going :d
xx

thats what i tell myself!! it stops me from feeling so quilty ;) XX

*raises hand* yes, I admit, I just can't stop eating sweet and sugary things. This kid already has a sweet tooth. Glad I'm not the only one though, as I was starting to feel really bad about it!

*raises hand* yes, I admit, I just can't stop eating sweet and sugary things. This kid already has a sweet tooth. Glad I'm not the only one though, as I was starting to feel really bad about it!

aww dont feel bad hunni, what baby wants babys gets :D:hug:
xx

God yes!!!! Doing nothing but eating chocolate and sweets - I can't stop!

I wish I for some reason go near sweet stuff and am sick now! where as before I was a chocolate monster. Maybe for the better though my poor teeth cant take anymore eroding from the MS I still have. I did have some pancakes with a bit of sugar earler but have stomach cramps now :(

Oh yeah, I've been awful about eating well lately. Last night I bought a big box of peanut brittle... Walgreens has this really good kind that's only 99 cents. So I ate half of the box last night and then made myself a mug of cocoa with whipped cream! I felt like such a piggy!

I lived on Haribos with my first...all the others, well anything with a horribly high sugar content will do :)

:munch: all the time :munch: right now....:rofl:

Tomorrow is Halloween and those little kiddies better rush over to my house before I eat all of their candy!!!!!! :rofl:

:munch: all the time :munch: right now....:rofl:

Tomorrow is Halloween and those little kiddies better rush over to my house before I eat all of their candy!!!!!! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: i can just picture is now. Some kids knock on your door say trick or treat and then ask for some candy and i bet you will be like "No it's all mineeeeeeeee" :muaha::rofl:

I know i am :muaha::D
xx

LOL I'm only 6wks and I'm already craving sweet things! Hate to see what I'll be when I'm further along. I bought two bags of popcorn today, double butter and creamy caramel. I ate half of one already. I woke up this morning and had some ice cream for breakfast! Someone stop me!

I murdered my kids Halloween candy- so bad! Also- I can't stop eating the clemintines I bought at the store- so juicy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->