anyone as far as me still with no stretch marks?

McLovin

Reaction score
:happydance: as the title says really ladies!!! :happydance:

don't want to get too cocky about it yet - as they could still attack!
Weird as previously I have been prone to them, I have old ones on my thighs, boobs and bum and muffin tops from when i was about 14 (22 now!)

I'm thinking if i do get them on my bump - id rather have a few very big ones rather than lots of small ones that go all wrinkly - if only we could choose!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

So far no stretchies for me either!! But now I have publicly announced they are bound to appear!! Told my mum my good news at the weekend and go a response of 'they are probably just where you can't see them'!! Thanks mum :)

no new ones for me...old ones are a bit more visible tho.

Im just over 34 weeks and nowt yet :happydance: :happydance: I got old ones from my teens too from when i was overweight but they ain't struck yet!! Well done u xxx

I thought I was gonna get away with it, had one tiny one appear a week ago, but this week the lower part of my bump where all the weight is hanging is now covered - so last minute ones for me! didn't get any on my belly with my son's pregnancy.

Yes I've got some coming now :(

i really will be so cocky when i get back into my size 8-10's !!!
Please note - I am also excited about having my baby! lol - just excited about this too!

I was gloating about it the whole time :blush: I was like i dont have any stretch marks :) etc and then they suddenly appeared in the last week and a wee bit! grrrrr lol All over the bottom half of my tummy and stretching right up past my belly button!! Big red streaky lines! But sure :haha: cant stop them lol

Hopefully you ladies will be the ones that dont get any whatsoever!! xx

I have none. I am now two days overdue, if I start getting them now am going to be SERIOULSY peed off lol!!

I get that McLovin - to get back to size 10 stretch mark free with a beautiful baby is my idea of heaven :) xx

35 weeks tomorrow, and so far no sign of 'em... (Knocking on wood now.) I have some very old ones on my hips that I think I must've gotten during puberty, so I thought I would be prone to them, but so far, so good. I've been putting shea butter on my bump, hips, thighs, and calves since first trimester, so I'm hoping that's helping.

I have none....yet lol...some lady told me she didnt have have any until the day before she gave birth lol

Can't see any yet, but I figure that once bubs is out, I will go down like a de flated balloon and be all wrinkly! Hope not, but I am pretty certain I will get them.

No stretchies for me at all!! I had better not get any now :haha:

I haven't got any yet either, fingers crossed they don't come!

I only had one teeny tiny one with my first but as soon as I had her and my belly shrunk... out came loads! :( Luckily they were only teeny ones and faded really really quickly. None for me so far yet but I am more worried this time round! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->