anyone at 7 weeks?want to buddy up?

I

iwannababe

(Updated to 7 )title says it all really! going by lmp im due 29th december but my early scan put me a week behind as i o'd late but im still sticking with my lmp calculations until i have a later scan and see exactly hpw old baba is...i had a scan at 6 weks 1 day and he said the embryo measured 5 weeks 1day and i had a gestational sac of 10.6 mm..i saw a good yolk and a nice heartbeart too ...so im thinking maybr im closer to mid 5 or 6 than he thought...too early to tell really! im feeling fine and starting with slight nausea today and my boobs do feel a bit moore sensity to the squeeze but not much...i wish i had stronger symptoms lol! i want to feel preggers!! i was convinced i was having a blighted ovum due to lack of prego feeling so when i saw that heartbeat i sobbed and sobbed and sobbed...i hope its still there in a couple of weks time! my names rachel and i live n spain im 28 years old and a mad x partier living teh quiet life now with chef hubby and my 4 year old boy! who are u ladies??:happydance:

i'm 6 weeks 2 days. had my 1st scan yesterday and all went well. saw my baby's heartbeat and saw the yolk sac, nice and perfectly round. all is great. i'm due about the same time as you. i go back for my 8 week on may 22nd. when do you go back?

hey thast great news! i got back may 20th! private scan then june 15th ish for 12 weeks ! cant wait!:cloud9:

Hi ladies, can I join? I am 5 weeks 1 day based on LMP, due about January 7th. I live in Canada so we don't get early scans until about 12 weeks or unless they suspect a problem. I have had my blood work done but not seen my doctor yet as she is away until May 20th.

I also have lack of symptoms here, mainly I am hungry and peeing all the time and I seem to get tired in the afternoon and evening. Not much nausea for me yet but it didn't seem to kick in until 6 weeks last time, my lo is 13 months old.

Congratulations to you both! It's such an exciting time :)

Aloha! I'm 5+2 going off of conception, 6+2 going off of LMP- hopefully my scan next week will set that straight :) I'm going crazy waiting for that appt. I've had two miscarriages very early on, so I'm nervous. So far so good though- I feel very different from my miscarriages so taking that as a good sign :) I'm a nursing student, I just finished my first semester and have to go back may 20th. I've been napping like its my job so school should be interesting lol

Welcome ladies! Great to actually get to know some people on here! Post ur pics of ur scans when u get them!!! I'm trying to keep positive but all I do is worry! Anyone else have this? I feel like I'm not enjoying it enough by always thinking the worst.. I suppose I never thought of the realities as much than when u come on a forum like this and read heartbreaking stories.... lets keep strong girls... xxx

I always try to avoid those posts about people having problems with their pregnancies or it makes me freaked out. Of course I wish those ladies well and I hope other people can help answer their questions but I need to avoid them or I start to question my symptoms and it makes me worried.

On a happier note, how has everyone's day been going? Lo and I have some banana muffins in the oven and I'm starving and can't wait to eat them! :)

Hey all good thanks! Been a long day! Just put my boy down...it's still night here in Spain So it gets harder in the summer.. normally I try by 8.30/9 but it's closer to 9.30 now...I'm ready for bed Now! In the summer Spanish kids are all still up playing in the plazas till 1 am whilst parents drink in the bars! Lol not for me this summer....Oh hoe I miss a beer or red wine.... :( all worth it though!... I'm getting some nausea today Maybe it's start of ms.... seems silly but I hope So! Lol

Cool Spain, what an amazing place to live... I'd love to visit one day. It gets dark here about 8ish at this time of the year and my boy is usually in bed by 7 but with it getting darker later it's now closer to 8. I'm also ready to sleep by 9 these days haha.

Meh Spain's OK..lol I wish I lived In new York myself lol where u from?

I'm from Ontario Canada. We live in a small town and its a nice quiet place to live. How old is your lo? My son is 13 months now.

I would love to join this! Today I am 6w 2d, and have a scan next Friday to see the heartbeat! This period of time is so nerve wracking...

So how yall feeling today ? Symptoms? I just got my ms delivered today. ..how...lovely hahhaha I was praying for it .. silly girl...boobs are bigger and spre today too so im just a late bloomer I spose xx

Welcome Lightandlife.

Feeling pretty tired today and a bit of nausea when I start getting hungry. I'm also noticing that certain food smells gross to me... Like the lasagna I had for dinner, which I usually love. So it might be the start of ms. It's 20 after 7 here and I'm feeling ready to go to bed lol. Oh and DH and I bought a new bed today!! But it won't be here until later next week, but I'm still excited for it lol.

According to my hCG levels and last period, I am due December 29th!! :) We haven't measured the baby so I have to wait until May 20th to know my real due date!

This is my 3rd pregnancy and I am really excited!! I have cravings, weird smelling, taste changes, ribs hurt, tiredness, oily skin and hair, slight acne and breast are sore!

With my 1st and 2nd I had no symptoms at all so this is nice! lol I still have never had morning sickness with any of my pregnancies.

I am due December 31st, and I really mainly have sore boobs! I don't have any morning sickness, which is worrying me. I do feel fatigued at times and have been sleeping more.

In a way I'm glad I have no morning sickness, but in a way, I wish I had it so I knew everything is okay! Our next ultrasound is next Friday, one week from tomorrow, and I am so anxious about it!

My u/s is may 17th too! I have never made it to an u/s so I'm nervous but hopeful- feeling way more pregnant than with my miscarriages. Ill be either 6+5 or 7+5- unsure. Other than feeling a bit green at times I have no ms. It's boob tenderness and fatigue mostly. I do get a random ache in uterus and down below lol

Same as me December 29th !!! Went to gym.but couldn't do much as feel rough Hahahahahha

I felt nausea quite a bit yesterday, I was starving but everything I ate made me feel sick. I had lasagna for dinner and probably because I was feeling sick already I now can't stand lasagna. The thought that leftovers are sitting in the fridge is grossing me out haha, and I usually love lasagna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->