anyone at 7 weeks?want to buddy up?

I make a mean lasagna...uve made me wanr lasagna now hahahah I had a chinese last night was shit...so greasy made me feel awful. ...so I dont eat Chinese now...1st one down. ..lol

Lol, it's funny how things we normally love turn our stomach now. I went to the store today and picked up lots of fruit and I wanted a wrap for lunch lol. And I just woke from a nice long nap this afternoon, so feeling much better. Morning sickness is defo starting here for me, I was hoping to skip it this time around but I guess this baby has other plans lol. How has everyone else been feeling?

Hey girls! I am 6wks and due Dec 31st :happydance: I get my first ultrasound on the 21st at 8wks

Hope you all are doing well!

Hi everyone,
Can I join you guys too? Have my scan next week but I know I am six weeks along (pretty sure what day I conceived). I am experiencing brutal nausea but no vomit. I also keep having little bursts of shortness of breath. Its frustrating because I have a toddler who wants to be carried around and I just get the feeling like I'm out of breath. Anyone else have this?

Yeah I kmow the short of breath feeling its common I hear. ..ive got bad heach aches tonight! Welcome ladies will be cool we all due around same time to swap notes lol....its 9.37 pm here and my 4 year old boy is making me watch wreck it ralph for the 50th time lol....im shattereeeeeeed

Hey girls
Can I join , I am due 30th of December after a few miscarriages I have four year old boy to. I was worried the first few weeks as I never felt pregnant just like my miscarriages but all of sudden last Friday my nauseous started and is getting worse by the day. I am thankful for it even though that sounds crazy. :winkwink:

HI girls im 7 weeks today and MS is sooooo bad today noticed last few days its got worse yesterday was soooo emotional crying uncontrolably for 30 mins work have been great had to tell them due to my outburst yesterday and frequant toilet trips and the severe MS today sick x3

due 26th december :)

Hi Ladies,

I would love to join this thread! I'm currently 6 weeks and it's my first also! :) SO lot's of anxiety with a blend of excitement, joy, and love... :) A quick question, are you ladies experiencing any cramping that comes and goes? I heard that's stretching? For instance, just now at work-- I had to get up to stretch out the right cramp..

No cramping, but I've been experiencing mild aches down there off and on since I found out, although they're getting less. I've also been getting hormonal, and periods of just feeling uncomfortable, but not physically. Kind of like I don't belong in my own skin, it's just kind of weird. Maybe it's anxiety?

Hello to all the new ladies, its exciting there are so many of us due about the same time. No cramping but I have had the occasional ache like cramps here and there. Mostly for me today I've been tired and feeling some nausea.

I get the cramping. Feels like a slight twinge. Usually happens when I get up from a sitting position - sometimes it's pretty painful. Had this with my first and it was a healthy pregnancy so not that worried.

If only I could lose this breathlessness!!!

I got really bad cramping at first that's why I never did a hpt straight away, I just thought af was on her way. I have the odd twinge every now and then in my back I constantly feel nauseous and my tummy is very gassy. :wacko:

Thanks Ladies, yes the occasional pull and pinch here. Today the "gag" feeling is pretty high and can't figure out what i want to eat...lol How are you ladies doing?

Morning! Well I got woKen by my boy at 8.15 on a Sunday...pfffff taking the piss mate! Anyways sore boobs today and during night....and fesling nauseous today as have done the last few days...So that's great! I want symptoms lol 7 weeks today so gonna update the title of post lol xxxxxx

Happy Mother's Day Ladies! Wow- the hormones are all over today! I noticed I'm highly irritated and moody today. Didn't want to take it out on my Hubby at all! Yes, the boobs are sore and nipples are def darker and wider lol... Hope all is well ladies

All our symptoms sound great for having healthy pregnancies though I know we hate having them lol. I'm feeling the nausea but mostly just when i get hungry. It's just after 11pm here and I had to eat a bowl of cereal before I went to bed! Last night I was in bed ignoring my growling stomach and I woke up so nauseated, lesson learned. Totally different from my last pregnancy where I lost 4lbs in first tri because of loss of appetite lol. I hope you all get a good nights sleep and get to sleep in better tomorrow. Good night x.

Hi ladies! I'm due December 28, judging from my calculations.

Sickness is worse today and followed by a headache but not sure if its caffeine withdrawal as I am off tea. Glad of the strong symptoms though but it's hard work :wacko:

Sickness is worse today and followed by a headache but not sure if its caffeine withdrawal as I am off tea. Glad of the strong symptoms though but it's hard work :wacko:

Try Sea bands for the nausea :)

morning all! off to the gym to try and get rid of soem fat lol! morning sickness doesnt seem to be to bad today and boobs arent as sore...comes and goes with me..dont know how im goinng to be one day to the next lol...what im not going to do is opanic liek so many people and assume the worst just because my symptoms are less today...drive urslef mad with all that...hope for the best ! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->