anyone at 7 weeks?want to buddy up?

hey :) i'm due 26th December if i'm right on with my dates. i have my dating scan next week which i can't wait for (hopefully will hear a little heartbeat)....dont wish for MS lol it's awful (although it totally justified me having wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce for lunch today!)
want 2nd tri to come along quickly! so impatient but i want a proper bump :)

hey :) i'm due 26th December if i'm right on with my dates. i have my dating scan next week which i can't wait for (hopefully will hear a little heartbeat)....dont wish for MS lol it's awful (although it totally justified me having wedges with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce for lunch today!)
want 2nd tri to come along quickly! so impatient but i want a proper bump :)

my god that sounds lush! omg i need some sour cream now!! maybe ill make fajitas for lunch! boom! thank you! hahahah good luck with ur scan ! i saw my beans heartbeat at 5w1d so i think u should see ! mmaybe we will be lucky enough to have xmas babies ey!

i'm hoping he holds on until 1 Jan! (we think it's a boy) poor thing would have to share birthday with Christmas! my SIL is also pregnant she's 10wks ahead of me both on our first :)

yes, lunch was amazing glad i could help haha

Hey Ladies! Im 6 Weeks..Im Due January 7th! This is my First pregnancy so Id love to have a pregnancy buddy!

Im Jennifer, im 26 and live in FL.. Been trying to have a baby for about 4 years and hit a point where i thought it was impossible! So happy and excited to finally be experiencing this!

Hey Ladies! Im 6 Weeks..Im Due January 7th! This is my First pregnancy so Id love to have a pregnancy buddy!

Im Jennifer, im 26 and live in FL.. Been trying to have a baby for about 4 years and hit a point where i thought it was impossible! So happy and excited to finally be experiencing this!

omg congrats thats amazing! how exciting ey! u must be over the moon after 4 years...happy and healthy 9 months to u xx:happydance:

5+1 and you saw a heartbeat? Cool! I've got mine this Friday at about 6+5 so I'm hoping I can see it :)

5+1 and you saw a heartbeat? Cool! I've got mine this Friday at about 6+5 so I'm hoping I can see it :)

yeah thast what he date dme at...ging by my lmp i was 6+1 but i know thats wrong by at least a few days as i dont ovulate till at least day 18....so i actually think i was more like 5+3/4 but i wont know until my next scan ...im not worried if i measure a week behind still as it still make sense...good luck with ur scan ill be keeping my eye out for a pic!:baby:

Hi ladies, been a few busy days here... One with awful ms and the next I was fine, so it's coming and going for me too. Anyone else getting vivid dreams yet? I remember having them with my first pregnancy and I've now had two in the last couple nights.

Congrats Jennifer, 4 years is ages to wait, you must be so excited!

omg congrats thats amazing! how exciting ey! u must be over the moon after 4 years...happy and healthy 9 months to u xx:happydance:

Definitely! Im so very excited and scared too..After so long it almost feels too good to be true.. How is your pregnancy going so far?

Hi ladies, been a few busy days here... One with awful ms and the next I was fine, so it's coming and going for me too. Anyone else getting vivid dreams yet? I remember having them with my first pregnancy and I've now had two in the last couple nights.

Congrats Jennifer, 4 years is ages to wait, you must be so excited!

I cant tell you how excited i am.. I have to admit that it has to come when you least expect it. I had tried for over 3 years with no luck. However at that time i was married and hoping to add a baby to family. But as life has it the marriage ended...So when i conceived i wasn't exactly trying even though i thought it was impossible. But I have a new man in my life and now an amazing miracle on the way..What a difference a years makes!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ive been feely pretty poo the last few days! boobs are a bit more sore too....i dont know what to ear all i want is macdonalds and coke light lol..all so bad!!! i just feel like ive got a msaaive hangover and i could just fill up on rubbish! whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:cry::cry::cry::cry::growlmad::nope::wacko:

I just had an u/s today- I've got me some twins brewing :)

Wow twins! Congratulations that's exciting.

Iwannababe - I am the same way with eating crappy, I've been wanting McDonald's too! I'm not feeling great either and it's hard to find something that I actually can stand to eat. I find dinner time the worst, I'm starving and yet I can only choke down a few bites. Can't wait until first tri is over lol.

Twins that's fab news I would love twins. Do they run in your family?

All I fancy is rubbish to McDonald's, Burger King and fizzy drinks . I have even gone of water.
I started yoga to the other day it's really good for relaxing.

How is everyone doing? I'm getting nausea off and on, none some days and lots other days. Feeling pretty yucky this morning and have no motivation to do anything, I have dishes and laundry to wash and still need to get dressed. I hate being lazy but today calls for it, just wish DH didn't have to work today :( Sorry for the moan lol.

wow twins! amazing! congrats hun! how u feeling?

Still tired and a little "off", but better actually. The morning of the scan I woke up feeling good after a week of nausea so I honestly thought I wouldn't see any heartbeat, boy was i wrong! I still feel pretty good- which worries me a little but I'm enjoying the days I can feel slightly motivated. I still feel like I'm in a dream world- I have had some anxiety about what twins really truly means, although I'm very happy :)

My nausea is easing, it's not as bad as it was between weeks 6 to 8, but I still was sick this morning. I bet you feel much better you have had a scan I can't wait for mine just to give me some reassurance these first few weeks are so hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->