Anyone barley started?

R_x

Reaction score
As the title says has anyone barley started there shopping?

:flower:

Me lol I am hoping to start at the begging of November though :)

I got my first few bits this week, we have a baby due in 10 weeks so really need to get my ass into gear this month x

I have started but i have three kids and not even half way done yet!! Too many bills keep coming up!!

Meee :blush:
I've got four presents so far. One for Lucas and the others for my sisters. I'm so behind this year!

I JUST bought the first presents today. By this time last year I was nearly done. Other bills keep coming up that have to be paid first.

Tbh my issue is more that I've done it all super early the past few years, then almost everything I've bought has gone cheaper just before Christmas. I'm holding out for some good deals.

Me iv got just a couple of things, iv had so much to pay out for though I just haven't had the money to sort Xmas presents yet, I have a baby due just before Xmas, my sons 9th birthday is in less than two weeks and I still haven't got him anything yet :/ he's at that age he doesn't know what he wants but he doesn't play with toys anymore so I'm struggling to buy for him this year! Plus we are decorating our bedroom right now so I can set it up for baby so just forked out for a bedroom carpet, hopefully next month I can start buying Xmas presents lol

I've just started my daughters, spent about £60 so far on her, no idea what to get my son as hes only just had his birthday. x

Not really started yet either, I keep putting various things in baskets on various sites, and then, like Kate, thinking I should probably wait until nearer the time in case the price drops. I'm also trying to build up survey money so I can do a big Amazon shop, because my mum and my aunt will mostly want books and films. I have made a few home made gifts though.

We have got the main present for LO but that's about it so far!

Glad I'm not the only one. Want to get it done soon though.

I bought some wrapping paper the other day and was definatly getting judged at the checkout :saywhat:

I have my daughter done (but I did find something yesterday we have to get her :haha: ) but not a thing yet for my son (he's 13). or anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->