Anyone Been Predicted a Dec BFP??

im waiting on aimee she better say dec!!!! i'll have lots of bump budies :)

i was predicted to concieve in nov get bfp in dec! one said boy, one said girl - predicted by ruby and gail. fx'd!!!

Good luck we are up to 11 now in december fingers crossed everyone xx

Me lol

Aimee Dec 2010
Gail Dec 2010

Iv also had conception next sept and two conceptions 2011 spring ,all with a girl though lol x

jenny renny said december but others say march... can i still join for jennys prediction :)

Both added we are up to 13 now, imagine if we all got them in December 13 of us could be bump buddies that would be great lol x

well jenny and joanne said december bfp...
then jane said jan bfp from december cycle but unless i have to wait ALONG time for my bfp then doubt that so might just be her mistake..

then gail and aimee both say march!! so if dont get nothing in december i'll go back to march! lol

well jenny and joanne said december bfp...
then jane said jan bfp from december cycle but unless i have to wait ALONG time for my bfp then doubt that so might just be her mistake..

then gail and aimee both say march!! so if dont get nothing in december i'll go back to march! lol

Fingers crossed Jenny and Joanne are correct!! when do you next test? x

just started a new cycle but next AF due 21st december but praying witch dont come..

my birthday 23rd, aniversary 24th and xmas 25th ..... a bfp would fit snuggly into that :)

just started a new cycle but next AF due 21st december but praying witch dont come..

my birthday 23rd, aniversary 24th and xmas 25th ..... a bfp would fit snuggly into that :)

ahh that would be amazing for you i am crossing my fingers for you!! I am due to test on the 7th of December, my cycle has been mixed up since coming off the pill but i think i am track now (hopefully).

:dust: lots of this for us in december!!!

thankyou same for you :) xx

i havnt got hang of smilies yet sending you lots of baby dust :) xxx

can i be added to january
ruby said due september which concive jan
gail said jan/feb
anne marie said jan
aimee said jan!

can i be added to january
ruby said due september which concive jan
gail said jan/feb
anne marie said jan
aimee said jan!

i have added you, good luck so either dec or jan for you at least they are both close but fingers crossed for a december BFP for you!! x

Rebekah - said January, she didnt say sex of baby

Sandra - said January a girl

Hilary - said January a boy

Marie - said January a girl

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!!

I had a reading from ebay cant remember her name and she said il get pregnant this month but find out december :)

xx

Rebekah - said January, she didnt say sex of baby

Sandra - said January a girl

Hilary - said January a boy

Marie - said January a girl

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!!

I had a reading from ebay cant remember her name and she said il get pregnant this month but find out december :)

xx

Added - your readings are very consistant fingers crossed for a BFP in december then a confirmation in Jan then xx

I have a prediction from Brooke for December BFP or conception...but ovulation date is around 7th Dec so would know by end of DEC either way!

I hope we all get those BFPS!

x:winkwink:

I have a prediction from Brooke for December BFP or conception...but ovulation date is around 7th Dec so would know by end of DEC either way!

I hope we all get those BFPS!

x:winkwink:

Good Luck!! Hope its a BFP for crimbo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back