Anyone Been Predicted a Dec BFP??

Oooh this is exciting. I have:

December-Cheri-girl
December-Brooke-girl
January-Sandra-boy

Feb/March-Gail-boy

Jenny was late November (boy), so I suppose December would be close enough! All taken with a pinch of salt but I soooo hope they are right!! x

Oooh this is exciting. I have:

December-Cheri-girl
December-Brooke-girl
January-Sandra-boy

Feb/March-Gail-boy

Jenny was late November (boy), so I suppose December would be close enough! All taken with a pinch of salt but I soooo hope they are right!! x

Fingers Crossed you wont have to wait to find out if Sandra is correct and get your BFP in december!! xx

Hi girls,

Sandra and Jenny predicted dec conception, Gail said dec/jan.

Good luck to all!!!!!

Ive just reread my readings and 2 said that i would give concieve jan and give birth mid september.............surely thats not right your pregnant for 40 weeks(10months) not 9 months :dohh: :haha: xx

Rebekah - said January, she didnt say sex of baby

Sandra - said January a girl

Hilary - said January a boy

Marie - said January a girl

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!!

I had a reading from ebay cant remember her name and she said il get pregnant this month but find out december :)

xx

hey hun were did u get hilary, marie and rebecca?

Ive just reread my readings and 2 said that i would give concieve jan and give birth mid september.............surely thats not right your pregnant for 40 weeks(10months) not 9 months :dohh: :haha: xx

unless baby is early :shrug:

Fingers crossed, I've been predicted Dec conception - girl :dust:

Meeee! I have been predicted a boy conceived in Dec x

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!!

I had a reading from ebay cant remember her name and she said il get pregnant this month but find out december :)

xx

Hya hun this woman i thought was amazing https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hecates-Hut
when i find Maries and Rebekkas link on ebay il send it to you :thumbup: xx

Oh no i hope not :nope: i would rather concieve earlier and he/she stay in my belly for the right time :happydance: xx

aimee and jennyrenny predicted concieve jan bfp feb and edd 11th nov/27th oct

xx

thanks hun ill check her out got brookes she said if not pregnant now will be by jan!xx

xx

thanks hun ill check her out got brookes she said if not pregnant now will be by jan!xx
Ooh that soundr great news! Where can i get a reading from brooke from? :) xx

Oh no i hope not :nope: i would rather concieve earlier and he/she stay in my belly for the right time :happydance: xx

Maybe you will concieve before but it wont show on a test until then xx

xx

heres brookes hun!

https://brooke777.angelfire.com/

did hilarys take long to come back?xx

you could get prgnant late dec/early jan gve birth at 37 weeks... which isnt classed as that premature :) x

xx

heres brookes hun!

https://brooke777.angelfire.com/

did hilarys take long to come back?xx

No she tries to get it done that day, if she cant then when she messages you for a question she will let you know how long she will be. I highly recommend her, shes a lovely lady :) xx

you could get prgnant late dec/early jan gve birth at 37 weeks... which isnt classed as that premature :) x

Oooh maybe :) as long as he/she is healthy thats all that matters :thumbup:
Had a bad experience with my brothers lil girl who was premature and died at 13 days :cry::cry: so thats the reason i would prefer not to. God bless her :hugs:
Hope you get your :bfp:
xx

my daughter was born just before 37 weeks healthy :) ... she was 5lb 13 but apparently thats good i had gbs but if i didnt have that we could had gone home same day :)

but she could be a month wrong and you go full term anyway - but anything over 37weeks your safe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->