Anyone Been Predicted a Dec BFP??

Rebekah - said January, she didnt say sex of baby

Sandra - said January a girl

Hilary - said January a boy

Marie - said January a girl

And my mother in law had a reading and she said i would have a baby within 18 months and it will be a boy, which means i would concieve jan/feb latest!!

I had a reading from ebay cant remember her name and she said il get pregnant this month but find out december :)

xx

hey hun were did u get hilary, marie and rebecca?
Hya hun this woman i thought was amazing https://stores.ebay.co.uk/Hecates-Hut
when i find Maries and Rebekkas link on ebay il send it to you :thumbup: xx

thanks hun ill check her out got brookes she said if not pregnant now will be by jan!xx
Ooh that soundr great news! Where can i get a reading from brooke from? :) xx

heres brookes hun!

https://brooke777.angelfire.com/

did hilarys take long to come back?xx

No she tries to get it done that day, if she cant then when she messages you for a question she will let you know how long she will be. I highly recommend her, shes a lovely lady :) xx

thanks hun i just orderd a reading and told her you couldnt recommend her enough!thanks :) all mine are interlinking apart from jennyrenny!XX

Want a baby!

Did any of her reading mean anything to you? Everything she wrote to me was exact, just hope the month is too haha.
Jenny Renny was wrong for me, if the majority are saying one month i would go with them :dust: xx

ive been predicted a already conceived or conceive very soon by sandra and predicted a girl! exciting times i hope so.
can i be added please?
i got this prediction about 4 days before i was due to ovulate so shes very intune with me if i do conceive this month. xx

ive been predicted a already conceived or conceive very soon by sandra and predicted a girl! exciting times i hope so.
can i be added please?
i got this prediction about 4 days before i was due to ovulate so shes very intune with me if i do conceive this month. xx

I have added you , fingers crossed she is correct!!

Dont forget to let me know ladies when you get your BFP so we can mark which got the predictions correct xx

I've only had one prediction done. It was from Gail and she has predicted a Jan/Feb conception for a girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->