anyone been reffered to st marys or liverpool womens hospital

babytots

Reaction score
now that this is my 3rd loss i have been advised by a friend to try and get a refferal to either off these places for tests as well as having the tests done by my local hospital.

anyone have any experience with either of these places. right now all i can think about is why i lost my angel jessica and why i have had 2 healthy girls but gone on to have 3 losses.

and if either of these places can help to find out why and help me to have a successful pregnancy in the future then i am willing to try anything. x

Sorry i cant help hun, didnt want to read and run, after my loss my consultant said it was sadly just one of those things, Nearly lost a 3rd one and again was told its just unlucky that its happening to me.
I would go for the referral and get further testing.
When i lost my twins i made the decision to get a PM done the way i saw it was that it was too late for me and my babies but if i could help someone else or even myself in the future.

xxxxx

I had the tests done at my hospital, and got the results today.... I got tested for everything that is possible at the minute and they all came back fine....

The doctor said that miscarriage tests only cover 50%.... and 50% is left uncovered. If that makes sense? xxx

thanks ladies maidenet that was why i was advised to push for a referal to one of these places as sometimes the hospitals dont test for everything and can miss something that one of these places might find iykwim. hopefully there will be someone else who can help. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->