Anyone bleeding/spotting on Fragmin/Clexane?

How do I add a picture? I'm on my iPad and can't see any option to add one. The scan isn't very good to be honest, it wouldn't stay still then kind of went into a bum in the air position! Was amazing and could actually make out it was a baby!

I've not been too bad with nausea, I'm still fine in the morning but gets so much worse in the afternoon and right now I'm feeling pretty yucky. All worth it tho! Especially after today's scan :)

I've got my booking appointment tomorrow so need to chase up my 12 week scan, can't wait now! Getting so exciting!!!

X

awwww this is so cute!!! I'm made up for you!!! :) :happydance: Btw good job you told me the head was at the bottom as I thought it was the other way round lol :)))) Glad your nausea is not too bad! I now tend to bloat at the end of the day big time :) Can't wait for my scan tomorrow, will post a picture for you, too. I've been to see my GP nearly 2 weeks ago but haven't had a phone call from the midwives as yet? And no 12 week scan date yet either, weird.. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope u get a better picture than me!

I was at the hospital today for my booking scan, all is well but I mentioned I had my appointment thru with the consultant but she said it was actually my 12 weeks scan so I went to the ultrasound dept to get it changed to the 30th August. Can't wait!

Xxx

How do I add a picture? I'm on my iPad and can't see any option to add one. The scan isn't very good to be honest, it wouldn't stay still then kind of went into a bum in the air position! Was amazing and could actually make out it was a baby!

I've not been too bad with nausea, I'm still fine in the morning but gets so much worse in the afternoon and right now I'm feeling pretty yucky. All worth it tho! Especially after today's scan :)

I've got my booking appointment tomorrow so need to chase up my 12 week scan, can't wait now! Getting so exciting!!!

X

awwww this is so cute!!! I'm made up for you!!! :) :happydance: Btw good job you told me the head was at the bottom as I thought it was the other way round lol :)))) Glad your nausea is not too bad! I now tend to bloat at the end of the day big time :) Can't wait for my scan tomorrow, will post a picture for you, too. I've been to see my GP nearly 2 weeks ago but haven't had a phone call from the midwives as yet? And no 12 week scan date yet either, weird.. xxx

Good luck for tomorrow, hope u get a better picture than me!

I was at the hospital today for my booking scan, all is well but I mentioned I had my appointment thru with the consultant but she said it was actually my 12 weeks scan so I went to the ultrasound dept to get it changed to the 30th August. Can't wait!

Xxx

I had a scan this morning and the Baby has caught up a bit, I'm now 10w6d instead of 10w3d!! :) The Baby was super active again, lying on its back at first, then tilting to the left, to the right, on a side, then flopped on its belly (face down) and back up!!! It was so wonderful to see!! :) I feel so lucky! :happydance: xxx I thought you'd be well over 12 weeks on the 30th, won't you? xxx

Attachments

• scan 14.8.2013 (3).jpg
    scan 14.8.2013 (3).jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow ur scan is amazing!! U can easily see a proper baby!! Great news he/she has caught up! These measurements are so easy to be off when it's so tiny. I think I'll be 12 + 5 on the 30th?? Are u getting the nuchal screening done?

Mine is sooooo rubbish!! Was that an internal scan? I think they were running late at my appointment on Monday and she was rushing. She just made sure there was a heartbeat and a quick measurement and that was us! I think baby was in a really awkward position too!

Wow ur scan is amazing!! U can easily see a proper baby!! Great news he/she has caught up! These measurements are so easy to be off when it's so tiny. I think I'll be 12 + 5 on the 30th?? Are u getting the nuchal screening done?

Mine is sooooo rubbish!! Was that an internal scan? I think they were running late at my appointment on Monday and she was rushing. She just made sure there was a heartbeat and a quick measurement and that was us! I think baby was in a really awkward position too!

Thank you hun! We both loved the scan and my hubby even filmed it on his phone! :) Our nurse was amazing and was very patient, spent loads of time showing us the baby and looking for the best picture. And you're right about the 30th, I didn't realise it's mid August already!! Baby brain kicking in early?? ;) Not sure about the nuchal screening, are you having it done? xxx

I'm thinking of getting it done yeah, theory being my risk factor comes back low and its one less thing to worry about!!

Xx

I'm thinking of getting it done yeah, theory being my risk factor comes back low and its one less thing to worry about!!

Xx

Hi hun! How did your 12 week scan and NT go? Hope all is well!! My scan went great but I wish I didn't do the NT. Got a phone call today and am now classed as high risk for Downs syndrome.. Need to decide in a day or two whether I want a CVS, amnio or nothing. I am so scared, sad & shocked. I can't even tell you. I just did not see this coming :( xxx

Oh hun :-( so sorry. I didn't think they gave u the results so quickly. Is this based on the measurements of the baby? I've not read all the stuff about it the midwife gave me. Such a hard decision for u to make.

I'm heading to my scan in about 10 mins. Really nervous. I've even got the runs, I'll check in when I get back from the hospital.

DH doesn't want to have the screening, now I'm wondering whether its a good idea. :-(

Xxx

Had my scan, all was great and baby caught up a bit. Edd 9th March and baby measured 12w + 5days.

We debated in the car having the screening and decided against it but when we were having the scan I changed my mind. Already nervous about the results.

Baby wouldn't stay still for a minute. Jumped about and was waving and kept flipping over. Amazing that its moving in my tummy but I can't feel it!

Can u not ask them to scan again check the measurement in case it's wrong? It's such a tiny measurement. Or did they say ur blood indicated downs?? Our measurement was 1.4 mm. Dunno if that's significant on its own or if u need the blood results too. Xxx

Had my scan, all was great and baby caught up a bit. Edd 9th March and baby measured 12w + 5days.

We debated in the car having the screening and decided against it but when we were having the scan I changed my mind. Already nervous about the results.

Baby wouldn't stay still for a minute. Jumped about and was waving and kept flipping over. Amazing that its moving in my tummy but I can't feel it!

Can u not ask them to scan again check the measurement in case it's wrong? It's such a tiny measurement. Or did they say ur blood indicated downs?? Our measurement was 1.4 mm. Dunno if that's significant on its own or if u need the blood results too. Xxx

awwww your scan picture is amazing!! im so happy that everything is going well for you. Our baby's neck measurement was perfect at 1.2mm (they are happy with anything under 3mm) but my blood results have put me in high risk group :( They only call you back so quickly if you're high risk, else you just get a letter in 2-3 weeks :-( We've decided against amnio and CVS as risk of miscarriage is actually higher than risk of our baby having down's syndrome. We might go private and do the harmony blood test though - it looks at genetic disorders and is non invasive and costs 'just' £750 in the UK lol Bargain! Although I can't decide if I want this test or not, it freaks me out, I wish I never took the NT test. The thing is blood test that NHS does looks at stuff like progesterone and oestrogen and I've been on those tablets since the beginning so am wondering if this affected my results artificially...

Yeah it's worth asking about that hun, they asked me all about my ivf and noted it on the blood test so u may be right. Have u stopped ur progynova, progesterone and fragmin? I'm to stop today, feeling v nervous about stopping.

That is such a lot of money to do the harmony blood test! Do the nhs not offer anything different other than the amneocentesis. It's not an exact measurement and I'm sure u are getting all worried over nothing. Kind of wish I hadn't got it now either!

Xx

Yeah it's worth asking about that hun, they asked me all about my ivf and noted it on the blood test so u may be right. Have u stopped ur progynova, progesterone and fragmin? I'm to stop today, feeling v nervous about stopping.

That is such a lot of money to do the harmony blood test! Do the nhs not offer anything different other than the amneocentesis. It's not an exact measurement and I'm sure u are getting all worried over nothing. Kind of wish I hadn't got it now either!

Xx

The midwives didn't know much about it, we did ask. I think my risk increased due to my age (33), IVF etc. My hubby believes that the drugs must have contributed to the blood test as they do look at progesterone (which I have stopped taking only 2 days before the scan) and oestrogen (progynova) which I am still taking. He is convinced the baby is fine. Our chances have been estimated as 1 in 150 which is only 0.6% and we have been very borderline between high risk and normal risk which starts at 1 in 151!!! can you believe it? Had our score been 1 in 151 we wouldn't have got the phone call and all this stress. So far I have only stopped progesterone (at 12 weeks) and am on progynova, steroids, Adcal D3 and Folic Acid until 14 weeks. I will also stay on Fragmin and Aspirin until 36/40 weeks. I think we won't do the harmony blood test and just try to relax, our chances at 0.6% are very slim - although someone will be that 1 person in 150... I have to think about it a bit more, not sure yet if I can take it off my mind or whether this worry and not knowing will spoil the whole experience of my pregnancy xx

Xx

The midwives didn't know much about it, we did ask. I think my risk increased due to my age (33), IVF etc. My hubby believes that the drugs must have contributed to the blood test as they do look at progesterone (which I have stopped taking only 2 days before the scan) and oestrogen (progynova) which I am still taking. He is convinced the baby is fine. Our chances have been estimated as 1 in 150 which is only 0.6% and we have been very borderline between high risk and normal risk which starts at 1 in 151!!! can you believe it? Had our score been 1 in 151 we wouldn't have got the phone call and all this stress. So far I have only stopped progesterone (at 12 weeks) and am on progynova, steroids, Adcal D3 and Folic Acid until 14 weeks. I will also stay on Fragmin and Aspirin until 36/40 weeks. I think we won't do the harmony blood test and just try to relax, our chances at 0.6% are very slim - although someone will be that 1 person in 150... I have to think about it a bit more, not sure yet if I can take it off my mind or whether this worry and not knowing will spoil the whole experience of my pregnancy xx

Can u maybe make an appointment with ur gp?, they really need to be clear on what they are telling u. It's not right to make u worry like this when it may be for nothing. I was reading about the risk levels and I saw the cut off was 150. I thought to myself, how awful to be considered high risk by being borderline. I'm sure this is still good odds to be honest. I'm 35 and my odds without doing the test are 1 in 400 which is still scary but we just need to hope everything is all right.

Why did they keep on fragmin? I was worried when I was told to stop the clexane, it was kind of a "yeah just stop" never even asked why I was on it. I'm hoping he had read my notes!

X

Hi I googled about bleeding on fragmin and came across this post im 10 weeks and have been on fragmin since i found out at about 4 weeks...twice now ive had 2 small bleeds which (tmi) was literally just a wipeful ive had scans last one was at 7 weeks and all was good but just had another bleed and i dont know what to do as the sonographer made out if i bled anymore i couldnt have another scan :/ but i just wana know my babys ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->