• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone bought/buying Bugaboo in Uk?

cooch

Mummy to one gorgeous boy
Reaction score
Just wondering when to order as I have a feeling the little one will be making an early appearance. Also, I don't want to get it too soon either. Thanks xx

Will you be buying it on a payment plan? If so it's never to early to start paying it off. Also you need to think about will you store it in your house before baby arrives (a lot of people don't so do you have somewhere you could store it?)

No we'd be buying outright, have a large garage just now and family to store other items. Just not sure whether or not you can buy and get it in the day or it needs to be ordered

I think it depends on the stockist but you may be best to enquire. Or you could order an ask them to deliver it for a certain date x

Cameleon 3 as it's lightweight. I'll probably need to phone round, thanks

Yes I was going to say if you was looking to get a buffalo then they may have to order that in. Think John Lewis keep stock in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->