• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone bought from china? reviews?

21p1eco

WTT #4
Reaction score
I am seriously considering buying a dress from china, i know a lot of people have looked into them but how many people have actually bought them and are they really exactly like the pictures? would you recommend them? thanks.

i have got 2 from china (ebay) and they have been lovely just like the pic but when they come i loved them then went off them and changed my mind so went with a maggie but they was very well made. My sister got hers from china and my cuz got the same dress from a shop here and i have got to say my sisters dress looked better it was more well made. She allso got the BM dresses from china and they was just as well made as her dress.

I got mine and its gorgeous! My sisters got hers aswell and it was lovely x

I'm waiting for BM dress to arrive from china!! Am a bit nervous though but know someone who got some gorgeous ones from there x

i am currently selling a wedding dress i bought in china, if you are interested? also it is brand new, i am only selling because i have seen another one i want :haha:

I have mine from china and its amazingly beautiful! i have posted pics on another post if you want to see :) xxx

this is 1 of the china dresses i got

Attachments

• !B78V1lQBWk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEy5KeUsgbBM1tKVou!Q~~0_3.jpg
    !B78V1lQBWk~$(KGrHqQOKiQEy5KeUsgbBM1tKVou!Q~~0_3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 17
  • !B78VeYQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKiEEzSNLrBpwBM1tJz7h8Q~~0_3.jpg
    !B78VeYQBGk~$(KGrHqUOKiEEzSNLrBpwBM1tJz7h8Q~~0_3.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 22
  • !B78VnD!B2k~$(KGrHqJ,!lcEy+jC)GB)BM1tK!08(g~~0_14.jpg
    !B78VnD!B2k~$(KGrHqJ,!lcEy+jC)GB)BM1tK!08(g~~0_14.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 75
  • !B78VingB2k~$(KGrHqYOKpwEy+jC0Ql3BM1tJ6b)FQ~~0_3.jpg
    !B78VingB2k~$(KGrHqYOKpwEy+jC0Ql3BM1tJ6b)FQ~~0_3.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 21
I might want to try it. is it cheaper? may one please share the website? Please

im seriously considering buying one from china, iev seen one on ebay for dead cheap and its PERFECT! im worried though i'll give them wrong size or something and i wont be able to get it swapped, spose i can get it altered but then i may aswell just buy one here :dohh:

so am i now, the dress i want is £1400! i love it but thats a quarter of our wedding allowance! they do have some gorgeous dresses on ebay.... i might give it a go and see what i get, i can always go to a shop if its not right.

im worried though i'll give them wrong size or something and i wont be able to get it swapped, QUOTE]

If you go into a wedding dress shop hun they should be able to measure you if you ask them, if not, its pretty easy to measure yourself or for a freind to do it, just make sure you dont pull the tape measure tight and that it is nice and loose xx

i tried measuring myself, i think id be a size 12 according to their measurements but im a size 8/10 normally hence why i am unsure x

i was told their measurements are 2 or 3 times smaller than what we normally wear, according to some of their charts im a size 24!!! (which you can tell im not just by looking at my avatar pic) when i am actually a size 14 to 16. It really did knock alot of my confidence out, why they cant use normal sizes i dont know xx

Its really personal choice but when compared to the real thing- china dresses really stand out from what they are trying to resemble. I wouldnt ever choose a china dress as knowing my luck, I would have a bad experience.

Some ladies on here though have had a really good end result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"