• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone bought from Victoria Slinglady?

Cattia

Reaction score
I am looking at her online shop. Some of the stretchy wraps are so pretty! Are they as good as a Moby? I was looking at the reversible ones which I though looked nice and strong but I'm worried they might be too hot, since baby is due at the end of March, so I will mostly be wearing it in the Spring / Summer. Any experience?

VSLs in my experience are actually thinner than a month so would be less hot! They are a budget choice but an ideal newborn wrap :)

Hmmm, I'm hoping to use this until baby is around 4 months so maybe a Moby would be better. I had a Moby with my DS and loved it, but I borrowed it so I had to give it back. I also looked at one called the Caboo but I couldn't work out whether I liked the buckle feature on this or whether it was actually just more hassle than tying a Moby. Maybe I should just stick with what I know and buy another Moby. Thanks for the reply :)

Vsl are great, thinner than a moby but no less supportive. They have a different stretch structure. I really like them and have had my 3 year old in both, I prefer the Vsl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->