Anyone care to share their implantation bleeding stories? I’m curious to hear :)

Jatae

Reaction score
Hello all!! And plenty of Baby Dust to everyone
smile.png
I’m curious to hear about everyone’s implantation stories whether it was a single pregnancy or twins or whatever you want to share! Currently I have 31 day cycles like clock work. I believe i ovulated on October 30.. but I did have sex on the 29 and the 31 and again on the 1st of November (each time I had sex my cm was watery and lots of pelvic cramping). But November 4th my boobs began to feel heavy I just assumed it was after ovulation jitters lol. Yesterday (Nov 6) I woke up and and had a slight pinch. I didn’t think anything of it. Then as went to the bathroom and when I wiped it light pink blood and it wasn’t sore down there it just felt like my period was coming so I just but a panty liner there. It was only there for maybe an hour or two. This happened 7dpo. I’m aware that it’s “most” common to have implantation bleeding/spotting at least around 8/9 dpo and 7 dpo could be too early. I woke up today (8dpo) and I’m clear as the blue sky! Lol not too sure if my days are off or it’s all in my head but positive feedback would be great!

I’ve had 5 pregnancies and 3 kiddos... 2 early mc... the only time I had IB was with an mc! So for me I hope not to see it. But definitely normal in a lot of healthy pregnancies. Haven’t heard anything about it being related to twins!!

So I didn't had implantation bleeding. Instead I had a gush of cm. At 7dpo I had implantation dip and I night I felt gush of creamy CM coming out. When I checked it was creamy CM glob.

I haven't experienced implantation bleeding but I know many here have. Good luck ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->