Anyone chosen names yet? Fun to share !

oooo...I think we are going for a girl Iris and if its a boy Tommy :cloud9:

No one has my names yet :)

Boy: Dominic Lee Schmidt (which DH thinks it's a boy)
Girl: Mika Michelle Schmidt (which me, MIL, and my mom think it's a girl)

We have had our names picked out for a while now....before we even started TTC.

Here's our choices:

Boy - Kyle Alistair McLaren (Alistair is after my Granda who sadly won't get to meet my baby)

Girl - Holly McLaren (I'm due in December so thought Holly would be nice :)

I would like to try and get my Grandas nickname (Ally) in as a middle name for a girl but I'm not sure if it's too similar to Holly...was thinking about changing it to Ali?

x

Hey Lauren,

I see you're a West Coaster? So was I originally, used to live up near Oban when I was wee. :)

What about having her middle name as Aliza or Aliya? Then it wouldn't be so similar to Holly but you'd still be able to use that nickname.

Lady Luck

Hi Lady Luck :)

Yes, lucky me with all the great west coast weather lol! Used to love Oban, there was a wee caravan park that the family used to camp at but it's all gone now (made way for a new housing development). Where are you based now?

That's a good idea, I hadn't thought of doing that. My Grandas ''proper'' name was Alexander although nobody ever called him that, so I was thinking maybe Alex also x

Love this thread!

So soon for me but I've been thinking names for years as I'm sure most of us have :blush:

Boy: Oliver, Charles, Jack, Reggie, Oscar (saw that one on here!)
Girl: Emma, Charlotte, Lily, Rose

We like Isla for a girl.. With Ruth as a possible middle name. No idea on boys names. We already have a son, Lucas who is 2.

I've had the same girls name for months, since we started, but coming up with a boys name has been much harder!!! Finally got one but I bet we'll change our minds loads before the time comes. Let's just hope it's a girl or it may not have a name for a while :s

Girl: Kenna O'Shea
Boy: Jack David Hayden

Its my OH that's being picky! I have loads of boys names I like but he doesn't like any of them! I think it's cause he wants a girl and refuses to think it may be a boy...

This is my situation. Seems like we only have boys, so another boy's name is seeming impossible. He likes Sara for a girl, I like Kaitlyn. Agreeing on them is a whole different story. I'm feeling like if it's a boy we'll be down to the last minute. We already have a Matthew and a Luke. we get asked all the time where's John but we have no plans to name our child John. grrr.

Hi : )

We were thinking:

Girl: Rosemary (Rosie), Emilia (Millie) - though getting very common now or Robyn - DH's choice

Boy: Matthew, Toby (Tobias) or Robin - DH'S again!

Needs to go with Thomas : ) waiting to find out what we are having really so that we can properly choose x

Love those!!!

DH have both names picked out just waiting on week 20 to find out gender :))

Boy: Grantly Uel (pronounced you'll) after his late grandfather
Girl: Aubree Kate

Everyone has such cute names!
Hubby and I are still arguing about names. Neither of us like each other's choices lol. Six more months to hash it out!
Boys: Shanard, Burke, Charles, Walter, Aristotle (DH)
Girls: Hattie, Josephine, Atalanta, Alta, Calliope (DH) and Cassopia (DH)

My husband and I have finally agreed on two names, Kieran for a boy and Ayla for a girl :)

weve got abbie kate for a girl, and charlie alex for a boy. weve got a lily may already.

We've chosen Gracie-Mae for a girl and Leo for a boy x

Only decided on a boys name so far and it will be 'Zachary Christopher'

We have only really decided on boys names (well DH has, I'm not too sure I'm on board!)
I've attached meanings as it's quite important to us that they have meaningful names.

So if it's 2 boys they will be:
Giovanni - God is great
Massimo - The greatest
Still looking for middle names!

Girls we have a loooooooooong list lol
Keanna (Like Keanu as in Reeves but with a A at the end) - Grace, gracious, favour
Layla - Dark beauty
Genevra - White wave
Katrina - Pure
Milana - Miracle of the blessed Virgin and light (Spanish)
Raquel - Lamb/ ewe
Leandra - Lionlike
Luna - Moon
Selina - Moon
Breana - Noble/ Strong/ Virtuous/ Hill

How are we ever going to wittle it down :dohh:

for girls we have:layla, lola, amelia. fir boys we are really gonna struggle, i did witg my other two. i like oscar but oh isnt keen :-\ x

Isabelle for a girl, but not decided on a boys name as yet!

I won't decide a name until I see it, but for a girl my fave is Maisey! I also like kayla! For a boy I'm not sure at all! Although middle name is long to be David as both our dads is called that! I like Arlo for a boy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->