Anyone considering rlt and epo after previous section?

No I'm pretty sure we still have a breechie here randa!

Can you not still have a vbac even with induction Seths?

I can hun but I'm too scared of things goin Wrong like with my first son. I'd have to be on monitors all the time..not able I move much... On drips to control my glucose levels too. So I'd rather just go section xx

It will either w 38 or 39 weeks. Hoping they do it for 38 like they did with my last baby so that ds2 is still off nursery at the time x

Yeah they did Arch at 38 but this one they're not doing until 39 x

Well...... I didn't have the section yesterday as baby has turned! :shock:

I am beyond shocked as her brother never turned and last weeks appointment she was still breech so ladies.... it CAN happen!!

I'm a little disappointed as I was looking forward to meeting her yesterday so it was hard leaving the hospital without a baby but I'm happy I get my VBAC.... Now its just a waiting game.

I had a sweep yesterday but I'm only 1cm and cervix is still hard and long so wasn't very favourable. She tried though and said it was unlikely to do anything and she was right ;)

Anyways I'm going in for another sweep Friday, hopefully all my epo and rlt cramming will help!

That's fantastic that baby turned for you! But ya, a bit of a test of patience since you were expecting to have her already. I go in in 5 hours (should be sleeping, but can't...) and I don't think baby has turned, but if he has, I don't know what they'll do/what I should do because they had been saying he's quite big so a vaginal birth may not work out anyway...

Great news that she turned. I can imagine your disappointment but at least this means you can try for you vbac.

Fx'd that on Friday your cervix is more favourable. :)

thats fab news that shes turned hun... but did they not give you the choice of going ahead with your section anyway? I really hope she comes soon hun so youve not long to wait

my section was booked at my appointment yesterday 38+5 on 6th January :D

xxx

No hun, because I'm a good candidate for having a vbac with two previous vaginal deliveries and the only reason arch was delivered by section was because he was breech.

I'm really crossing everything Friday's sweep is the one.

I inserted an epo last night and will do the same tonight and tomorrow night in the hopes it does something! If not I think I will cry lol.

I have an action plan though sweep friday if that doesn't work sweep monday and if that doesn't work I will ask for another sweep and induction on Wednesday at my consultants appointment :thumbup: I really don't want to run the risk of her turning again. They said it's rare but they also told me it's rare to have two breech babies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->