Anyone cramping and coming to end of first tri?

AF_Momma

Reaction score
I'll be 13 weeks Thursday. I still feel nauseous although much better than the last 6 weeks. I've started to get horrible headaches and yesterday I began with sharp cramping and pain that moves through my ab and back. I, of course resort to panic having had cramps with my mc a few months ago. I can't remember all the details of my pregnancy with DD (7yrs ago) so it almost feels like I'm first time preg again. I know worrying is bad, but I"m just such a worrywart lately. I have no spotting just the cramping, is it just from stretching/growing? Of all the symptoms cramping and pain is the most unsettling as it was what I felt right before I miscarried. :(

If the pain is moving, are you sure you're not feeling trapped wind? I'm 13 weeks on Friday and just this last week or so, I've started getting terrible trapped wind pains. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about. Xx

Is it like cramping (which feels like AF) or like shooting or sharp pain? I usually get the cramping in early pregnancy and have started with the sharper pains recently at around 11 weeks. My son gave me his lovely cold so it's even worse if I cough or sneeze. Those are stretching/round ligament pains and they can hurt. I've had them with all my pregnancies.

It feels like mild cramping but at times will feel like a quick sharp pain. Like you mentioned I have also felt it sharp when I cough or sneeze. Feels like pressure at times. I felt something similar to this early like at 6 or 7 weeks but had completely gone away. Thanks for the reassurance. I'll keep an eye on it and call if anything seems weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->