Anyone cycle day 5? looking for a TTC buddy!! :)

ttcmomma13

Reaction score
This is the first month me and hubby are going to try and DTD every other day or so! Our anniv is this month and I'd love a BFP on our anniversary :) AF was April 5-9. I'm a 29 or so day cycle give or take a day. Looking for a buddy to test with and tww with!! So exciting! :)

Our cycles are pretty close. CD1 was April 4th for me. We are on cycle #2 for TTC #2. My cycles were 28/29 days, but the last one was only 24 days so we missed our fertility window. I decided to temp this cycle (never had before as we got pregnant with #1 first try).

We are trying for our first, hopefully this month is our month for both of us!! :)

im cd 6! its our first month ttc #1! very excited! really hoping for a bfp even tho i know its only our forst month trying i really want it to happen! my plan is to dtd every other day so wenever i ovulate we have a gd chance! xxx

I am on CD 5!!! I am so excited to start ttc! I went to get my iud out last week.. they couldn't get it.. went in for surgery today and before surgery they took an X-ray and determined it was gone/must have fallen out... crazy crazy... anyway.. my doc said no need to wait..... so I am pumped to join you guys!! I had my first 2 kiddos when I was super young... took no time at all to get pregnant... both huge surprises... but huge blessings. After getting married I had my 3rd child in Dec.2010....took about 5 months ntnp...and 1 month ttc.. now I am 28 and after having the mirena it may take longer... but I am ready to give it a try

I really hope this is our month ladies!! Do any of you track cycles or chart? I picked up opk and plan to use those and probably do either every other day of BD or the SMEP.

Hey girls!
im not on cycle day 5 .. more like cycle day 13 lol... but hoping to try and DTD tonight!! as I think I am due to ovulate very soon.. I haven't used OPK's ever.. I try and just watch out for EWCM and keep a diary of my cycle start and end dates....
but maybe I should start temping?? not really sure how to go about it lol
its just hard for me at times because our Bd'ing isnt as frequent as I hope and wish for..and so I try and aim to do it when I am O'ing... (rarely happens.. :sad: )
but fingers crossed for all of us !!
xx

I downloaded Fertility Friend App and it has great instructions for temping. I just started this cycle since it is more accurate with my now changed cycle. Soon we will all be going crazy waiting to test. Lol. Do any of you plan on testing early or do you plan on waiting for AF to be late?

definitely want to buy a heap of cheapies and start testing early lol !!!!!

I'm cd 6 today and excited to join you guys! I have 28 day cycle and o around cd18. I'm temping and charting and have been since periods returned after ds1 (this is 1st month ttc no2!) x

im now cd7 and i have an ovulation app so i expect to ovulate on or around cd18 but ive jus come off the pill so i know everything could b a bit haywire so my plan is to try and dtd every other day starting from last nite ;) so hopefully whenever i do ovulate ther will b a gd stream of sperm ready and waiting!! sorry if tmi!! i thought alot about opk's but think it mite make me even more crazy! not sure it wud b gd for me as i know sometimes its a bit unreliable u can miss ur surge and not get a positive result but u have ovulated really, well that wud jus freak me out!!! i wud start panicing thinking allsorts was wrong! and i know this is a bit dramatic but jus so desperate to b pregnant!!
SO my plan is jus to dtd lots and if after a couple of months (if i can hold out!!) i will look into this temping thing and opk's! im trying to keep myself calm but im sure as u girls know its jus so hard wen u want something so much!!! xxxx

I am CD5 today. Mind if I join your group?

Little about me- my husband and I were trying for 8 months. Prior to that we were NTNP for a year and half. We had separated for 5 months and have recently gotten back together amd decided to start trying again, but more of a relaxed approach. When we were trying before I was taking all sorts of vitamins and things to help with CM and ovulation. He wasn't as into trying last time either and now this time he is 100% in. He is taking vitamins and eating fruits and other foods that are supposed to be really good for sperm.. I'm just taking pre-natals for now. I used to temp as well and do plan on starting again once I get my sleep schedule back to normal.

Good luck and baby dust to all!!

We were NTNP for 6 months and nothing happened. So this month we are trying really hard. DTD every other day starting hopefully tonight ;) lol! NTNP we were only DTD like once a week so I'm not surprised we didn't get a BFP. I will probably test early. I can never hold off till AF due! I cave in every time haha! Plus my anniversary is end of this month I'm sure I will test that day because that would be an awesome surprise! :)

We were NTNP for 6 months and nothing happened. So this month we are trying really hard. DTD every other day starting hopefully tonight ;) lol! NTNP we were only DTD like once a week so I'm not surprised we didn't get a BFP. I will probably test early. I can never hold off till AF due! I cave in every time haha! Plus my anniversary is end of this month I'm sure I will test that day because that would be an awesome surprise! :)

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! That would be the best anniversary present to give! :) Our anniversary is at the end of next month so I am hoping to be able to do the same thing.

Lots of dust to you!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you! That would be the best anniversary present to give! :) Our anniversary is at the end of next month so I am hoping to be able to do the same thing.

Lots of dust to you!
Thanks and congrats on your anniv coming up :) when is your next AF due? My bday is may 2nd and AF is due may 3rd!

Lots of dust to you!
Thanks and congrats on your anniv coming up :) when is your next AF due? My bday is may 2nd and AF is due may 3rd!

I am currently on AF now. Day 5 and hoping she goes away soon!! May baby just like me :) my birthday is May 13th. I really hope that nasty witch stays away from you :)

Hey, I'm on CD 7 today, AF is STILL here!! Usually only have AF for 5 days but its my first none pill bleed so guess that's why it's dragging on. I'm due to ovulate around the 19th so about CD 15 but like a say this will be my my second cycle of the pill so any things possible. We just plan to DTD every 2-3 days and hopfully will catch the egg. AF due around may 3rd, and this time I'm planning on not testing untill I actually miss a period, but well see lol.

my next AF will b due around the 2nd may, ther will b a few of us testing around the same time! ive never been so excited to buy a pregnancy test!! xx

Sounds like we are all soo close together in cycles! It's nice to have some buddies to talk to when ttc!! Today is cycle day 8 for me. I'm having cramping pains already. Started opk and it was negative this am. I think I'm going to do them twice a day. Hope the witch stays far away for all of us this month!! ;)

I'm cd8, AF due may 5th. I remember it took 3cycles to get pg with my first, and it felt like forever! So I'm hoping to get that bfp this month, but also trying to enjoy not being pregnant for now....I know I will test at 10dpo as that's when I got my bfp last time! Not even a squinted it was pretty obvious! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->