anyone deciede to start taking vitamins after mc?did it help?

pinkylisa28

Reaction score
im currently still bleeding after a mc at 5 weeks :cry:and just wondering if anyone decided to start taking vitamins to help get a sticky bean.did it help?im wondering whether i have low progesterone levels, wont know for sure until they test me and was looking at pre conception vits which contain b12 and possibly agnus castus and epo before ovulation? dont wont to mess my cycles up anymore but dont wont another mc at the same time. since having my daughter my cycles have been all over the place from 31 to 49 days with spotting before on some cycles?

me and dh would like to start ttc again as soon as we can.any advice would be apprieciated

I was taking pre conception vitamins prior to conceiving and then moved onto normal pregnancy vitamins. It didn't stop me miscarrying but it certainly didn't do any harm.

Good look with TTC

we both started taking maca after our first mc. Its supposed to be good for men & women fertility, may be worth a try.

Apart from that, I upped my folic acid too. the recommended dose in Canada is 3 x ours, so I dont see the harm in taking extra x

I started taking pergnacare preconception in july and got my BFP in august :thumbup:

ill tell you my story, i hope it will help?
basically, dh and i have been ttc for over 12 months when i discovered maca powder. (you may want extra advice on this, or google as much as you can :p) i took the powder form and it started me ovulating for the first time in ages, and i feel pregnant straight away (basically it helps balance your hormones and raises progesterone levels. anyway, im discusted to say, i felt so lazy and yukky and tired, that all i ate was bad foods and had major major cravings for coffee (which is terrible at early pregnancy, and was a result of my crappy diet) and so, i blame myself for the miscarriage i had at 8 weeks :( i feel like i can talk about it now. anyway, afterwards i went to the docs who gave me an ultrasound, showing i was okay inside :p and i was actually about to ovulate. so dh and i went home and:sex: all wkend lol i absolutely felt like i as pregnant, and after a month of neg tests i went for a blood test and it showed up negative too. i broke down at the docs and she told me about her struggle to fall preg. now, my doc is tiny! and she said shed had to lose 50 kilos before she fell pregnant wiv her lil girl... but it was well worth the struggle. so i went home that same day, and became a vegetarian, but i eat seafood and dairy also. and i haven't looked back..this was only 2 weeks ago and already i have lost 7 kilos!! i also do yoga (10 min intervals 3 times a day, cos i have a 2 year old who doesn't give me time to do anything lols) and i've gone back to work part time cleaning each night (so 2-4 hours 5 times a week of excercise :p)
i am on a womens multivitamin, vitex, folic acid and a new idea i stumbled acorss a week ago..which is what i wanted to tell you about: is baby aspirin... 81mg.. im on 100mcg doses a day though cos i couldnt find anything smaller lol i just cut a bit off the pill to make it less than 100. anyway, they've run tests on it, and people who have struggled to fall pregnant, their docs have perscribed it to them, its supposed to make the uterus really cushy for bubby to implant. it hins the blood, and so brings more blood to the ovaries/uterus... its supposed to help beans stick basically. i think you should also ask ur doc about this, and google as much as you can.

good luck sorry for my ramble :p xx :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->