Anyone def wanting a bitti brite?

Vici

Mum to a LTTC princess!!
Reaction score
I have ordered mine but the postage is quite high, but for no extra postage i can add another nappy to my order. If anyone else is wanting one, I will happily order them together so we can share postage? x

oooooo where have you ordered it from? I will nag dh and will let you know x

Direct from Aus. They will not be available in UK as they are such limited edition :)

i was just thinking about this hun, i definately want one but gotta wait till i get payed on weds :) how much is the postage? will happily split with you :)

oooh me me me! if i'm not too late :cry:

I'm waiting to hear back from itti. Was $29.90 (but this is the same price for any parcel upto 500g). One medium itti weighs 150g so we should be able to split it 3 ways?

Will do hun. I expect what'we'll have to do is you order it, then add my address as the delivery address. I will then confirm when the order (or orders if there're 3 of us) have been placed, then they can pack em up and ship em over :happydance:

It really is the only way to get one as they said they are not going to be sold in UK :D

Right, Sara and lil bump (sorry I don't know your name) if we all get a nappy it will cost us $8 each for postage. Thats a total of AUS$37.95 (just over £21) for a bitti brite :D Please let me know ASAP if you wnat one, which one you want and then paypal me $37.95 to [email protected] so i can get them ordered (please gift it so i don't have to pay fees :))

ooooh have u already placed your order? sorry i missed this haven't been on since last week as been poorly 8(

Have cancelled it now as i thought no one was interested :( I'm waiting till their new ltd ed minky nappies are out too and then i'll place another order :)

I'm waiting for the minki...so depending on the price i'd love to share too?? Though since my nappy pile is a bitty large now i shall only buy one :dohh:

If we all buy just 1 then the shipping can be divieded between us all making it super cheap :D

Hmmm yea the Minkis are pretttyyy...though now in TWO months i've spend £600 on nappies :argh:

Hmmm he leave me in charge of money he has NO clue what i spend so long as we have enough money then its fine :happydance:

Since we plan on having 4 they will get used...what he doesnt realise is that i dont intend to STOP buying them :rofl:

LOL i think your OH needs to come and have a chat to Rob!!!LOL tbf we plan on having atleast 2 more so they will get used....just hope we have atleast one more girl as most of my nappies are just a little girly!!!:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->