Anyone dehydrated??

esther

Mum to Layla born June 09
Reaction score
Hi all, I have noticed over the past week that no matter how much water I drink I always seem to feel really dehydrated. Anyone else experiencing this?

Yep I am my mouth is sooo dry. x

Yep, me too. But it might be the weather here too, it's been getting very cold and windy so that doesn't help at all.

I read that we can get dehydrated easier because we are making so much extra blood.

Me too!!! I have had this from the beginning and still have it now. I am drinking litres of water and milk!

The only downside is that when I go to bed I need to get up around 3 times to go to the loo.

:hugs:

ye i am, no matter how much i drink i stil feel dehydrated

Yeah i have the same, even in the middle of the night i'm so thirsty!, i have started eating more apples as that seems to quench the thirst a bit and really makes a change from pints of water... xx

It takes ALOT for some one to actually be dehydrated. Your probably just extra thursty due to hormone changes, Just make sure you drink lots and lots of water
Xx

It's horrid isn't it!! I have drank about 1.5 litres of water today already, plus 500ml of lucozade which is an isotonic drink that doesn't dehydrate but I am so dry in the mouth. I know that I am dehyrdated, because my skin turgor isn't fantastic (the fun and knowledge that comes with doing a Bach Nursing degree lol). I did a bit of reading on dehydration, and it is actually very easy to become dehydrated and if your mouth is dry then that is a sure sign that you need more fluids. I have gone and bought some hydralyte iceblocks (electrolyte iceblocks) to help rehydrate. Going to have one at night and one in the morning, to ensure I have plenty of enzymes and salts etc.

Highly recommend these to anyone who is feeling the same as me!
xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->