Anyone do Surveys?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
I do lots of surveys in my spare time to earn cash and was wondering if anyone else does? And if youd like me to send you the ones i do and you send the ones you do? that way we both earn extra for friends recommendation xxxx

If you'd like to me to invite you to some others i do hun pm your email address i have quite a few good ones xxx

I've put mine on the back burner recently but I have account with valuedopinions and opinion world xx

i joined lots of these as i work in a office and have a bit of spare time at work, i then thought they were more of a scam, and send annoying emails, so i stopped doing them and unsubscribed... have you ever actually made some 'half decent' pennies from doing them?x

i joined lots of these as i work in a office and have a bit of spare time at work, i then thought they were more of a scam, and send annoying emails, so i stopped doing them and unsubscribed... have you ever actually made some 'half decent' pennies from doing them?x

I spent a 15 pound amazon voucher i earned doing surveys last month.

oh wow, did you have to sit for hours to earn it though? the ones i went on always gave me lots of spam emails etc. suppose i could do a new email address just for them sited though x

oh wow, did you have to sit for hours to earn it though? the ones i went on always gave me lots of spam emails etc. suppose i could do a new email address just for them sited though x

With Valued Opinions the surveys are between 15-30 minutes and the rewards between 50p and £2.
It took a about 2 and half months to get the 15 pound. Valued opinions offers various vouchers to claim when you reach totals. I'm back to 7.75 on there within weeks this time.

Onepoll pays out at 40 pound. I've been doing it a month and i'm at 12 pound.

x

I do them.

As for earning, they are most 50p, 80p etc but occassionally you get a really good one, atm I have to do two different questions after Easter, 20 mins each and that is worth 1500 points, which will get me a £15 amazon voucher.

I do onepoll it normally takes about 3-4 months to reach the pay out value of £40

good grief, i did it for a while , when I had time but seriously it is like the worst paid stuff to do ever. sure you just have to click buttons but it took me over a months at a survey (a good serious one) to get 20 euro.
I was also at toluna once but thats only worth when you first login , once youve done them all you have to wait ages to get new ones,
the tv valuation literally got you 2 cents (20 points xD)

Iv made £20 and have £4.00 in mt account but I got bored of doing them a few weeks ago. Might start up again soon. Im on valued opinions

Id like to start doing this but I'm not sure which sites to use! Could anyone recommend one? xx

My Survey is good too. I prefer this to all the others, I've done valued opinions, pinetrust, one poll, toluna, and loads more I can't remember lol!

I just signed up for valued opinion, just wondered how often surveys come up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->