Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Sandy83

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :hi:

Thought i would start a new thread as didn't see one for FET in Jan. Hope im not the only one!!!!!!

I had failed cycle in Sept and starting FET process end of December and Transfer should be middle to end of Jan.

Look forward to having some of you ladies joining me :hugs: and keeping my Fx'd for a good start to 2013 :happydance:

xx

Role Call

Name: Sandy 83, Emma
Known IF issues: DH sterile due to Chemotherapy
Ivf cycle #: 1.2 (FET)
Date you started medicine: 6th Jan Buserelin
Medication using: Buserelin, Oestradiol, Cyclogest Pessaries, Folic Acid
Date of retrieval: No ER (FET cycle)
Using donor sperm / eggs?: no
Date of transfer: 28th Jan
# of embryos transferred: 2 if both survive thawing process
Date of beta: ?

Name: Boofle
Known IF issues: Unexplained
Ivf cycle #: 1 (2nd FET)
Date you started medicine: n/a doing natural cycle
Medication using: Multivitamin, fish oil
Date of retrieval: No ER (FET cycle)
Using donor sperm / eggs?: No
Date of transfer: Hopefully Feb 2013
# of embryos transferred: 1 (our last little embie)

Name: Phantom710; Michelle
Known IF issues: None. Surrogate.
Ivf cycle #: 2
Date you started medicine: 12/2012
Medication using: Estrace Tablets, Estradiol Injection, Endometrin Vaginal Inserts, Medrol Steroid Pack, PIO Injection, Folic Acid, DHA, PreNatals
Date of retrieval: FET Cycle
Using donor sperm / eggs?: Donor Eggs w/ Father's Sperm
Date of transfer: 1/11/2013
# of embryos transferred: Planning on thawing and transferring two
Date of beta: 1/24/2013

Name: Cali_kt
Known IF issues: Uterine fibroids, Closed Left tube, Very low AMH- 0.08. DH->Low Motility & Morphology
Ivf cycle #: 1 (Fresh)
Date you started medicine: 1st Jan- Follistim
Medication using: Follistim, Luperon. After ER- Progesterone in Oil, Vivel Patches
Date of retrieval: Approx Jan 14th.
Using donor sperm / eggs?: no
Date of transfer: Approx Jan 17-19th.
# of embryos transferred: Pending
Date of beta: ?

Name: Time2Deal (aka Time)
Known IF issues: Low AMH (2.0). Low SA (14m).
TTC since 2010. Diagnosed with cervical cancer stage 1b2 in December 2012. Awaiting treatment (end Jan)
Ivf cycle #: 1.
Date you started medicine: 3 Jan 2013
Medication using: Synarel, then Menopur
Vitamins: CoQ10, Royal Jelly, Folic Acid, Vitamin E,D, Zinc
Alternative treatments: Doing regular Acupuncture.
Date of retrieval: 23rd ish Jan
Transfer: No date. Will be frozen until after cancer treatment. May require a surrogate if we have viable eggs. Possibly could carry myself, but depends on cancer treatment.

Good luck Sandy! FET is so much easier than fresh! I hope you get your bundle of joy on your first FET!

Thanks Happy, how you doing when do you get your scan? xx

Hi Sandy! I'm so sorry about your failed cycle :hugs: I'm hopefully doing a FET in January too. I'm finishing my second IVF cycle right now. I'm doing two back to back freeze all cycles because I need to have surgery in December to remove two ovarian cysts. I should be able to start the FET process in mid January. I'm not familiar with the FET process yet so I'm happy to have someone else going though it at the same time! Fx for both of us :)

Happy - good luck tomorrow!! I'm so excited for you!

May I join you all? I am getting ready for a natural FET in hopefully Jan as well!

Happy - best of luck at your scan!! So exciting!! :)

Sorry about your failed cycle Sandy. Great to have those frosties waiting for us though :)

Em - the FET cycle is so much easier as Happy said. Not nearly as many appointments.

Hopefully we all can get our BFPs with the new year :)

Thank you ladies! I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight.

Happy - Looking forward to hear how your scan went today :hugs:

Welcome bballbaby sorry to hear about your last FET, glad you are joining us and as you say hopefully get our :bfp: in the new year! :hugs:

Welcome Em260 Sorry to hear you have to have surgery in Dec but glad you are able to do back to back freezes before it all happens and Fx'd you will be starting FET soon. I don't know much about FET but have started to learn a lot from peoples post on here and sounds like its getting more and more successful plus its not as harsh on our bodies. :hugs:

Really glad that i have you to share this experience with. I have a very good feeling that 2013 is our year! xx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

bballbaby - welcome! I'm so sorry about your last FET :hugs: It's so great you have more frosties waiting!

Sandy - Thank you! I am so excited to get started with the FET process. I have my last egg retrieval tomorrow. Now that it's officially December, January doesn't seem that far off at all :). I think you're right, 2013 is going to be our lucky year!

It's all exciting!

Em - If you don't mind me asking what is the reason for you doing IVF? xx

It's all exciting!

Em - If you don't mind me asking what is the reason for you doing IVF? xx

Hi Sandy, I don't mind at all. I am doing IVF in case I lose my only ovary during surgery. I lost my other ovary to ovarian cancer six years ago. I also have endometriosis so my RE said it's unlikely that I will be able to get pregnant on my own. My doctors are pretty sure that my ovarian cancer has returned but we won't know until the pathology reports come back after my surgery.

Em - You really have been through it all. I'm so sorry to hear about the ovarian cancer fx'd that it hasn't came back :hugs:

We are doing IVF due to DH being diagnosed Lymphoma cancer in 2010 and had to undergo 6 months of chemo and a stem cell transplant in Jan 2011. Due to this a side effect was infertility, he was tested in March this year to find he was sterile which meant no chance of falling pregnant naturally! So am glad we have the option for IVF xx

Em - You really have been through it all. I'm so sorry to hear about the ovarian cancer fx'd that it hasn't came back :hugs:

We are doing IVF due to DH being diagnosed Lymphoma cancer in 2010 and had to undergo 6 months of chemo and a stem cell transplant in Jan 2011. Due to this a side effect was infertility, he was tested in March this year to find he was sterile which meant no chance of falling pregnant naturally! So am glad we have the option for IVF xx

Oh wow, I'm sorry you and your DH have been though all of that :hugs:. It's so hard to go though but I think it makes you appreciate everything so much more. Thank you, I am very hopeful that even if it has come back it will be the same type I had last time. I am so happy we have the technology to do IVF! This wasn't an option not too long ago. We are very lucky!

I agree but i know what you mean by going through everything we have it makes you appreciate things so much more and I've gone into this whole IVF process with the attitude that its such a little sacrifice that we have to go through to have DH with me fit and healthy.
Ive got a really good feeling that we will have our :bfp: very soon! xx

That is the best attitude to have. It makes the whole process much easier when you have that mindset :thumbup:
Totally agree, this is going to be our year! Bring on the BFPs!! :happydance:

I'm still waiting on AF to arrive...she is taking forever it seems. I have a endometrial biopsy to schedule with my Dec. cycle. They are making sure I don't have an LH hormone defect being I have to do a natural FET. We have MF but I never could take birth control pills due to getting severe migraines. Always something! :)

Em - will be thinking about you tomorrow! Good luck with your ER! :)

Sandy - I have learned a ton from other ladies on this site. I honestly don't know what I'd do without it. It is so hard to find people that truly understand what it feels like to go through this. I am glad to have meet you all as well! :hugs:

I just got caught up. I'm so sorry for everything you all have gone though. :hugs: Praying for you Em. I also feel very thankful for IVF. This was our only option for having children as well.

Em good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes well and you get lots of eggies.

BB - I know how you feel waiting for AF as that's what I'm waiting for to be able to start injections on day 21! Fx'd it comes soon for both of us :hugs:

Em - Good luck today hope you get lots of eggs!!!! :hugs:

Happy - just looking at your signature and wow your 3rd beta is really high. Amazing! :happydance: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->