Anyone doing FET/IVF in Jan 2013 till everyone's BFP (Everyone Welcome)

Hi ladies can I join your thread? I'm sad to hear all your stories but I too think 2013 will be our year fx.

I had an endiometrial biopsy end of November - no problems there. Sometimes I think the fact they can't find anything wrong is harder, the first time I had the procedure I was hoping they would find a polyp and that would be removed and solve all our problems :( anyway I'm waiting to have a natural fet - decided on natural because last time my lining got too thick and I think that is why I mc :( requested treatment this month but they turned us down - said we have to wait 6 weeks following hysteroscopy :( I'll try next cycle and hoping that doesn't fall when they are closed for Xmas otherwise it will be end of January!!

Welcome Boofle :hi:

Sorry to hear about your mc :hugs: i know what you mean by them not being able to find anything wrong is worse. I was told my cycle was text book and the only thing that went wrong was a negative at the end! it's crazy :wacko:

I was due to start my FET end of Nov but ET would have been when Lab is closed over xmas so now got to wait til next cycle and hopefully start injections late dec and ET mid to late Jan. Hope they will be able to squeeze you in before xmas. when will you find out? :shrug: xx

Welcome Boofle!

Sorry for your miscarriage as well. I just went through that myself. :hugs: I too am doing a natural FET. Will you be doing PIO after transfer? I will do that after my transfer. Just no estrogen prior to transfer.

Happy - your numbers look great! Hope you are feeling well!

Sandy - always feel like I'm waiting on something... hope she shows up soon for you too!

Have a great day ladies!

Hi ladies, thanks for all the good wishes!! ER went really well and we got 9 eggs!! :happydance: Not bad for only having one ovary :). DH and I are so happy!! I'll get the fert report today and then of course we will wait with fingers crossed until Sunday which is the day they will freeze any blasts that make it.

Boofle - welcome! I'm so sorry about your MC :hugs: I've heard really good things about endometrial biopsy/hysteroscopy and increasing odds of implantation.

Bballbaby - I hope AF shows up soon!! Waiting for her is such a pain!

Woo Hoo! Em that's great news, FX'd you get a good fert report, cant wait to see your post. :happydance:

Hi Sandy, thank you for including the link on the other thread for me to join! I have felt very anxious lately waiting on January to get here, on top of having to get a blood test next week to determine if we can proceed to IVF (FSH is higher than it should be). I hope all of you ladies are holding up okay!

Welcome Mbrink :hi:

Glad you could join us. I know what you mean on waiting for Jan to get here not long now. Fx'd b/w comes back fine next week for you to start! :hugs: xx

Just got the fert report and we have 8 embryos!!! :happydance: :happydance: DH and I are thrilled!! We'll get an update Friday which will be day 3 to let us know how many are still growing. Fx we still have a good number on day 5 so they can be frozen.

Welcome Mbrink! Good luck with the blood test next week! Keep mind that even if your clinic says no due to a high FSH, there are other clinics out there that might be better for you. I think CCRM in Denver, Colorado is known for their success with high FSH.

Congratulations Em on 8 embryos, can't wait for your update on friday. Woo hoo :happydance: xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies :)

Em well done 8 embryos is a great number fx for Friday :)

Sandy - I'll hopefully be having my transfer mid January but it will depend when af shows her ugly head next - hopefully not when the labs closed. And then it will all depend when I ovulate cos the transfer will happen 5/6 days later but if that falls on a weekend it's game over for another month!!

Pball - what is PIO? My clinic don't offer anything after transfer in terms of progesterone support but I didn't tolerate that well anyway.

Hope everyone else is okay :)

Fx'd it will be ET in mid Jan. I'm assuming its game over if you ovulate on a weekend due to your clinic closes on a weekend? xx

Thanks everyone! I am still on :cloud9: So yesterday when the nurse called to give me the results I asked her about the FET schedule. I was so surprised at how little is involved in it. Here's what she told me:

- u/s and b/w on cycle day 2
- Estrogen patches for 12 days
- u/s to check lining
- transfer 6 days after lining check and begin progesterone support - PIO shots
- beta 10 days after transfer

So basically from start to transfer it's about 18 days :happydance: I am so so excited!! I just can't wait to get there. I've already estimated my approximate start date. My cycles range from 24-28 days so my start date could be anywhere from January 7th-14th. I may end up having to wait an extra cycle after my surgery so that would put me at a start date of approximately January 30th. Of course all of this depends on my surgery but it's fun for me to look forward to starting the cycle :)

Thanks for the welcome ladies :)

Em well done 8 embryos is a great number fx for Friday :)

Sandy - I'll hopefully be having my transfer mid January but it will depend when af shows her ugly head next - hopefully not when the labs closed. And then it will all depend when I ovulate cos the transfer will happen 5/6 days later but if that falls on a weekend it's game over for another month!!

Pball - what is PIO? My clinic don't offer anything after transfer in terms of progesterone support but I didn't tolerate that well anyway.

Hope everyone else is okay :)

Ooh I really hope you don't have to sit out another month due to the weekend! :(
PIO is progesterone in oil. It's an intramuscular shot (ouch). My clinic uses it instead of the vaginal suppositories. I am not looking forward to it but I know it will be worth it!

That's great news Em its good to have some idea of dates gives us something to look forward to. Woo Hoo :happydance: xx

Em - I totally understand how you feel. Isn't it great to have a plan in place? 8 is great!

Boofle - progesterone in oil as Em said. My clinic has us on it from a few days before transfer until 12 weeks with a BFP. I have heard of many natural FETs that don't use it as well. It seems to be the only hormone my body can tolerate. Estrogen pills/patches just give me migraines so I can't take them anymore.

Hi Sandy, thank you for including the link on the other thread for me to join! I have felt very anxious lately waiting on January to get here, on top of having to get a blood test next week to determine if we can proceed to IVF (FSH is higher than it should be). I hope all of you ladies are holding up okay!

Welcome MBrink! :hugs:

Just got a call from the Embryologist and all 8 embryos are still growing!! She said they are all grade 1 which is the highest grade given at our clinic :happydance: DH and I are so thrilled!! Now we just need them to grow until Sunday when they can be frozen fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->